Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-24-2014, 09:44 AM
Banned

To be simple about it. It would prob be hard to impossible to OD on eating or smoking cocaine leaves or brewing tea from it or chewing them 24/7 or have any really negative health affects, other then maybe a lot of stimulant like coffee.

But cocacola and BAYER (nazi motherfuckers) want you to die and be paying $$ for tylonol and other shit like meth
Old 10-24-2014, 10:17 AM
VIP / Contributor

Coke - schedule 2
Heroin - schedule 1
Weed - schedule 1
(http://www.justice.gov/dea/druginfo/ds.shtml)

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Sirken's Twitch Stream - www.twitch.tv/sirken_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard View Post
Accusing me of simultaneous favoritism for two opposing guilds involves a special kind of stupid
Quote:
Originally Posted by karsten View Post
going after sirken is like going to a cheerleader convention and punching the only one that bothered to talk to you
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post
I've met Sirken IRL.. he ain't jelly of shit

Old 10-24-2014, 10:20 AM
Planar Protector

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szwcb3CDtnY
Old 10-24-2014, 10:21 AM
Banned

my favorite is idiots that bash "chemicals" and GMOs. 1) everything you eat and drink is a chemical 2) almost every crop we eat is genetically modified by a few to thousands of years of selective breeding. sometimes we're just speeding up the process
Old 10-24-2014, 10:24 AM
Banned

thanks for linking DEA website to p99, sirken doing ur part to clean up foruamz
Old 10-24-2014, 10:26 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by indiscriminate_hater [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
my favorite is idiots that bash "chemicals" and GMOs. 1) everything you eat and drink is a chemical 2) almost every crop we eat is genetically modified by a few to thousands of years of selective breeding. sometimes we're just speeding up the process
Do some research on GMOs. Bees, nutritional value, displacement of better addapted crop for $$ cash crop etc... it's not about how dangerous genetic engineering is.

Also patents and government coercion and legal battles over food crops etc..

Don't be a mad ignorant fgt. People who say "GMO's super safe cause SCIENCE = win" just as fucking blind and faithful and ignorant as the religious nutjobs who say only what god makes is good.

Everything is shades of grey. And honestly I would prefer a lot less cheap ass GMO corn filler in my beef jerky.
Old 10-24-2014, 10:27 AM
Banned

Part of the bee problem is because GMO is encouraging the increasing the use of pesticides.
Old 10-24-2014, 10:27 AM
Banned

The GMO companies are not selecting for environmentally conscious adaptations that make the plants better. They are selecting for control and dominance of certain markets and profit.
Old 10-24-2014, 10:30 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by runlvlzero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do some research on GMOs. Bees, nutritional value, displacement of better addapted crop for $$ cash crop etc... it's not about how dangerous genetic engineering is.

Also patents and government coercion and legal battles over food crops etc..

Don't be a mad ignorant fgt. People who say "GMO's super safe cause SCIENCE = win" just as fucking blind and faithful and ignorant as the religious nutjobs who say only what god makes is good.

Everything is shades of grey. And honestly I would prefer a lot less cheap ass GMO corn filler in my beef jerky.
sorry but you sound like those wide-eyed ex-hippies that preach this shit outside of whole foods. exactly what research is there showing that the nutritional value is different in GMOs? also, if non-GMOs were better adapted for survival, why are they getting displaced?

for someone calling blind faith and ignorance, you sure sound ignorant. learn2reason
Old 10-24-2014, 10:32 AM
Banned

I'm not going to google it for mad firegiant nightriders like u, because it's not my job to SJW you're ass. I just think your a dumb fuck.
Closed Thread