Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-26-2011, 05:30 PM
Banned

Default known child-murderer attacks videographer on own property

In this video you can find Officer Derek Colling attacking a man in front of his own house. The officer was obviously angry that the man was filming him because it's embarrassing being a cop. Why? Being a cop is admitting to the world that you thought college was too hard and this is your last resort at making $30,000 a year. The oficer was also coming down from a high 'cause he had just got done fatally shooting a mentally ill 15-year-old boy in the head. He also recently shot and killed a man at a gas station and has been the recipient of dozens of other brutality complaints. Nonetheless, the Vegas PD allowed this animal to continue to roam the streets free to rob, rape and kill again with impunity.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/lsR44NLu5f0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Old 04-26-2011, 05:38 PM
Aviak

Altho in this video I can hear what sounds like someone being verbally abused by a cop, it does not justify saying moronic remarks like :
"Being a cop is admitting to the world that you thought college was too hard and this is your last resort at making $30,000 a year."

I hope you don't really think that, because if you do, you are really close-minded.
Hateshadow Lifebane, 67 necro of <Fleur de Lys>
Old 04-26-2011, 05:41 PM
Planar Protector

Officer Derek Colling was suspended April 1, two days after the Clark County district attorney's office dropped all charges against videographer Mitchell Crooks, the Las Vegas Review-Journal reported.
Old 04-26-2011, 05:54 PM
Planar Protector

Fucking ridiculous

Oh yea .... Piss Off.

H
Old 04-26-2011, 06:04 PM
Kobold

Camera man was at fault here. Lying to the police officer then resisting arrest while screaming / acting like an idiot.

I mean lol? You're walking around with a recorder alone at 2am? in the dark near police officers DEFINITELY NOT SUSPICIOUS

The only thing the cop did wrong was not break the camera by accident
Old 04-26-2011, 06:18 PM
Aviak

DON'T TASE ME BRO!
Old 04-26-2011, 06:25 PM
Aviak

Fuck the police. No justice no peace.
Old 04-26-2011, 06:58 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friday [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Camera man was at fault here. Lying to the police officer then resisting arrest while screaming / acting like an idiot.

I mean lol? You're walking around with a recorder alone at 2am? in the dark near police officers DEFINITELY NOT SUSPICIOUS

Know how I know you're a fucking idiot?
Old 04-26-2011, 07:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friday [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How about assaulting an unarmed bystander. So hes walking down the street with a camcorder, maybe its 2am but its vegas lol.

Sure the cameraman was an idiot to not tell the cop he lives there, but the cop immediately threw the camera and jumped the guy who did absolutely nothing to warrant that kind of attack.

Who can blame him for yelling for help? hes getting the shit knocked out of him and he can't fight back, though he might as well have they already charged him with resisting arrest before anything had happened.

Oh yea .... Piss Off.

H
Old 04-26-2011, 07:24 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by purist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Being a cop is admitting to the world that you thought college was too hard and this is your last resort at making $30,000 a year.
This is accurate. If you dont believe me, just talk to a cop, their average intelligence level is akin to that of a great ape. People who become police officers are mad at the world for passing them by and they are scrambling to grab hold of whatever "power" they can so they can lord it over the people who actually went to school and have careers that are going to amount to something. Why else would anyone become a cop? I mean, no one grows up thinking, "I wanna give people traffic tickets when i grow up, that will really change the world."
Closed Thread