Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-24-2021, 02:05 PM
Planar Protector

If you think all races are bad does that make you a racist?
Old 12-24-2021, 02:09 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you think all races are bad does that make you a racist?
yes if ur basing ur opinoin good or bad about race its racist even if its just preferential

now... are u a bigot... idk

it is straight up racism if race matters in anyway shape or form

so when I say gnomes are awesome cuz their dex score - that is racist

gg
Old 12-24-2021, 03:23 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cwall 146.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
oh this guy is Burgerking?

my only recollection of this guy is his incessant spamming of /ooc and that time he died to someone at our gorenaire raid, so I popped a gate pot to firepots and 1 shot him with innerflame while he sat there shit talking /ooc

he didn't log on for a long time after that
That would be me. I played a rogue named Purse snatcher, which I thoroughly sucked at, yet even I was able to kill ol burgerking. This was during the Holo days I believe. Was close to the druid portal if I remember.

Good times, Burgerking got stomped in about 3 seconds as he frantically tried to spam gate away. Forgot about how much man/child drama was on these forums. It has been missed. I believe he was a troll shaman?
Old 12-24-2021, 04:14 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by hatelore [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That would be me. I played a rogue named Purse snatcher, which I thoroughly sucked at, yet even I was able to kill ol burgerking. This was during the Holo days I believe. Was close to the druid portal if I remember.

Good times, Burgerking got stomped in about 3 seconds as he frantically tried to spam gate away. Forgot about how much man/child drama was on these forums. It has been missed. I believe he was a troll shaman?
LOL Hatelore you were terrible, you didn't stomp anybody, Rag literally made you his bitch and I bested him in 3 out of 3 duels.

I killed you on Fell, Burger King and Syft many many times, the only thing you were known for on this server was whining and making shit up and you got laughed off the forums for many a claim you couldn't back up.

IF and that is a big IF, by some miracle you did get a kill on me it was during raid engagement where you got the last shot or I was linkdead, because you weren't killing anybody 1v1.
Old 12-24-2021, 04:21 PM
Fire Giant

I can understand how drugs have affected your memory. It's okay, just a old game on a server that is dead. I understand how it could upset you though. No one likes losing their memory, or losing to pvp in elf simulators.
Old 12-24-2021, 04:38 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by hatelore [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I can understand how drugs have affected your memory. It's okay, just a old game on a server that is dead. I understand how it could upset you though. No one likes losing their memory, or losing to pvp in elf simulators.
Because you were really really bad dude and such a claim is like a 9 year old saying he knocked out Mike Tyson with a single shot.

And you were literally the biggest known liar on the box, the only thing you were known for was getting your shit pushed in and then lying on the forums.

Quote:
I'v raped you twice now, whtchoo gone do bout it. On both my chars.

Lawl
Nope Rag put a leash on you and put you in pretty dresses.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnaros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Purse 8 3 2.67 vs Ragnaros 96 15 6.40 Friends
True Story you were bad. Meanwhile I was ranked in the top 10 with a fucking Shaman!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Hater [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I used to blow you up until you sent me endless rage tells. Man, I used to bust you up good. What's your point?

BOOYAKA!

Change your name
You tried to deny that to, but there were boards to prove it, you just pretended you were the only one who could see them. But you had 8 kills dude EIGHT! vs my 1000+ across my toons, that is why nobody is buying this BS.
Old 12-24-2021, 05:30 PM
Fire Giant

You seem heavily invested in this, and unfortunately I am not so I will keep this short. I just stopped by the forum because I haven't been here in ages, and saw these posts.

First off- zero idea who super hater is. I was always a straight up guy, as anyone that knew me would attest. I have zero need to hide behind forum account names.

Secondly- Merry Christmas, it happened and you were upset about it back then.
Old 12-24-2021, 05:35 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
You seem heavily invested in this, and unfortunately I am not so I will keep this short. I just stopped by the forum because I haven't been here in ages, and saw these posts.

First off- zero idea who super hater is. I was always a straight up guy, as anyone that knew me would attest. I have zero need to hide behind forum account names.

Secondly- Merry Christmas, it happened and you were upset about it back then.
You never upset anybody, you tried to troll everyone and then sperged out, it was like reverse trolling because you only ever trolled yourself.

I killed Hatelore so many times you rerolled to Purse and then you would follow me around on the forums trying to flame me and embarrassing yourself daily.

No one remembers you as a stand up guy, everyone remembers you as a terribad sperglord.

But enjoy your fictitious Holiday that was merged with Pagan Yule for marketability, Bah Humbug!
Old 12-24-2021, 05:38 PM
Fire Giant

Hah, Okay dude. Merry Christmas.
Old 12-24-2021, 05:45 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Hah, Okay dude. Merry Christmas.
Since you're so fond of fairytales, maybe ask Santa for some Ginko Biloba to help with your early onset dementia.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread