Closed Thread

Old 07-06-2017, 11:29 PM
Sarnak

Default Monk triple attack + Chardok 2.0

When are the patches coming?
Old 07-07-2017, 01:08 AM
Planar Protector

soon™
No one knows, Any guesses would be pure speculation.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 07-07-2017, 10:13 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
soon™
No one knows, Any guesses would be pure speculation.
Monks may not even be getting triple attack, no one is exactly sure what the plans are in regards to the end of the time line and what's considered classic and what's considered Luclin prep.
Old 07-07-2017, 11:15 AM
Planar Protector

This calls for unfounded speculation!

Chardok got put in game, but the custom quest to unlock it requires talking to a Warder of the Sleeper.

There will be no further patches.
Old 07-07-2017, 11:21 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyder73 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Monks may not even be getting triple attack, no one is exactly sure what the plans are in regards to the end of the time line and what's considered classic and what's considered Luclin prep.
You keep saying that like a broken record. Devs have stated that the server will go up to the final patch before velious release - which includes chardok revamp and the melee changes.
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...43&postcount=2

Old 07-07-2017, 11:41 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You keep saying that like a broken record. Devs have stated that the server will go up to the final patch before velious release - which includes chardok revamp and the melee changes.
I will keep my eyes peeled for Project M then - because that's definitely coming right?
Old 07-07-2017, 12:10 PM
Planar Protector

It's almost as if you have a vested interest in not seeing the patch happen.

Is there a reason for this? This patch provides much needed balancing improvements to knights, rangers, and bards - and it happened within the scope of what this server set out to do.
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...43&postcount=2

Old 07-07-2017, 12:29 PM
Banned

My main is a 60 monk, I would only benefit from this seeing as its monks that I feel win the most. However I do not believe that this patch will ever hit P99. I think it was on one of Sirkens streams where he was talking about where the timeline ends and basically said "there is debate amongst the staff on where we should stop".

If it didn't completely rearrange and create new damage tables and add new skills and innate bonus's I would think - sure - but basically what it would do is make p99 the exact same as every other titanium client server.

I have absolutely 0 vested interest - Hell I am leveling a SK currently hoping that it may occur, I just have very little confidence that it will and it sort of irks me seeing people talking about some of this stuff like its a 100% done deal when it is not. Cause not only is it a melee patch, its also a caster patch. I don't have all the info in front of me but they basically make casters not worthless on raid targets, generally lower targets resists, and I believe make DoTs stack and Critical Spell Hits a thing.
Old 07-07-2017, 01:31 PM
Banned

Spyder has put all of his plat into a Short that the patch won't drop and then price of t-staffs will plummet
Old 07-11-2017, 07:45 PM
Aviak

How long has velious been out? Patch is not coming. I mean I had another kid in the time velous released and I stopped playing and then started again. If they were going to do it they would have done it already
Closed Thread