Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Resolved Issues

Closed Thread

Old 10-24-2013, 06:33 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambrotos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ephi mentioned it was looked into. It can't be reproduced. I am unsure if they are even working on it anymore to figure it out. Since no one on the staff as a staff toon or normal account have issues, it is hard to find out what is wrong.

There are over 4k different players on this server, and a very select handful of people have issues with TT.

Stop trying to make it out like the Dev staff has decided to mess with this one zone to ruin your entire everquest experience.
Youre wrong mate,

I know a LOT of people with this issue. I actively need to find someone who can play in TT to move my chars across, not just ask anyone I trust, as so many cant play there.

And, this never used to happen.

3 ISP's
2 Locations
5+ different computers
2 Operating systems

All of it never have I ever had a problem, until a few months ago.
Last edited by Motec; 10-24-2013 at 06:57 AM..
Old 10-24-2013, 09:07 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motec [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Youre wrong mate,

I know a LOT of people with this issue. I actively need to find someone who can play in TT to move my chars across, not just ask anyone I trust, as so many cant play there.

And, this never used to happen.

3 ISP's
2 Locations
5+ different computers
2 Operating systems

All of it never have I ever had a problem, until a few months ago.
so if you group with someone who doesn't have the problem then you are able to move through TT? I just wanna goto seb even if i gota pay someone to hold my hand through TT :P
Old 10-24-2013, 09:50 PM
Banned

No, I have a problem no matter what I do.

Any processor affinity, any cpu type, any PC, any laptop, any internet service provider, any type of net provision, any firewall, router or network card.

And I never had this problem a few months ago, and many of my friends and guildies have the same issue.
Old 10-25-2013, 11:03 AM
Banned

When I zone into EJ or TT for the first few steps I get major lag fps drops to like 1 but after a few secs in clears up and no problems after
Old 10-31-2013, 09:45 AM
Banned

This is happening, Still. Still you guys put your head in the sand about it.

Why the hell do none of you listen?

THIS WAS FINE FOR TWO YEARS AND IS NOW BROKEN. WHAT HAS CHANGED?

Simple.

Ive now tried on 10-12 different computers, old backup copies, new installs, my normal copy of eq.

I've tried on around 10 different internet provisions routing through singapore and australia.

In speaking with some friends in south america, they get EXACTLY THE SAME PROBLEM from Chille.

And the single factor, is that this never used to happen. This makes Sebilis unreachable for me. TT unplayable, totally useless. I have a character stranded there now for the past week. Plane of fear useless too.

If a bard is kiting 50 mobs in OT, or DL I desync and LD. If I try and run through Plane of Fear I desync if anyone has more than 3-4 mobs in tow. But in TT it just happens all on its own.

This doesnt happen in chardok though, with 130 mob pulls I dont lag at all.

Once again, this never used to happen. I would kite 100 mobs in plane of fear myself.
I would do skyfire AE groups and run around with the bard.
I would kite entire zones happily, I could run through TT with 90 people racing for Trakanon before a server restart and not have an issue.

What has changed? I'll donate a further $500 to p1999 so I can play the f**king game if someone can identify and fix this. It's happening for many people all over the southern hemisphere.
Old 11-03-2013, 08:38 AM
Sarnak

Bump. Happened to me and Group heading to seb this morning ..
Old 11-03-2013, 09:09 AM
Banned

Just ridiculous.

Plane of fear too. I used to kite entire zone, now if I zone in I desync.
Old 11-04-2013, 06:52 AM
Banned

So instead of finding the people duping plat through SQL queries and some investigation, they ruin the gameplay for hundreds of people not in MERICA.
Old 11-04-2013, 07:05 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brut [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just hoping something could be done to help out said handful. Translocator npc that spawns every 30mins at northeast corner of EJ or something, the trip to sebilis is absolutely dreadful since you cant really do anything about it if some frog or ghost aggrod you en route (even if going along zonewalls). The CRs are the pits.
worst
Old 11-04-2013, 07:21 AM
Banned

Just tried fresh install, on yet another independent internet and laptop.

Nada. Is fucked. I land in Singapore in 12 hrs and I'll try from there [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread