Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-16-2011, 10:54 AM
Sarnak

He will be missed.
Old 04-16-2011, 11:11 AM
Banned

There are like 2 people on the FoH forums that are worthy of being pissed on while burning.

They just shit up the entire internet, cry, piss and moan, etc.

When the fuck was the last time that guild was even remotely relevant?
Old 04-16-2011, 11:12 AM
Banned

But wait!

They are going to take over the P99 and Red99 servers! With a quick to burn out group of trash 35yr old PvE'ers, and a group of utterly bad PvPers!
Old 04-16-2011, 11:20 AM
Sarnak

the board itself has little to do (anymore) with what in game variations of the guild are doing in their respective mmos. are you seriously talking about relevancy here? lol. i was in a UStop 15 guild in wow during wotlk-cata. tell me, what have you done remotely relevant lately?
Old 04-16-2011, 11:29 AM
Orc

Bruuce he has a big mouth on a emu forum obviously he is srs bsns.
Old 04-16-2011, 01:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruuce [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the board itself has little to do (anymore) with what in game variations of the guild are doing in their respective mmos. are you seriously talking about relevancy here? lol. i was in a UStop 15 guild in wow during wotlk-cata. tell me, what have you done remotely relevant lately?
Im impressed bro.

Lulz
Old 04-16-2011, 02:03 PM
Sarnak

im p sure youre being sarcastic because i doubt a person of your caliber has ever experienced any type of top tier end game raiding.
Old 04-16-2011, 02:30 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruuce [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
im p sure youre being sarcastic because i doubt a person of your caliber has ever experienced any type of top tier end game raiding.
Fag.
Old 04-16-2011, 02:33 PM
Planar Protector

Wait, banning Salty is an example of GM corruption? Are you serious? Have I missed the joke?
Lardna Minch, 18 Warrior

Project 1999 (PvP):
[50 (sometimes 49) Bard] Wolfram Alpha (Half Elf) ZONE: oasis
Old 04-16-2011, 04:30 PM
VIP / Contributor

Quote:
yeah a few days after salty got banned and the p1999 thread at foh went from a casual discussion about a fun place to get your free classic eq experience on, to people proclaiming their disgust and blatant examples of gm favoritism and/or corruption, nilbog and rogean came over to try and save face. once they heard about saltys and some other fellows injustices they did what they could to fix it. unfortunately the damage has already been done.
No. You really want to know what happened?

It was never intended to stick. I did everything I wanted to do with that ban. Salty is always trolling other people for his own entertainment. And now that big Salty got trolled by big Uthgaard, he cried.

And he cried louder than anyone he's ever trolled before, like a bitch. Salty, you got trolled son. And now anyone you ever troll again, can rub your face in this and laugh.

Quote:
[21:49] [Uthgaard] took care of salty for you
[21:49] [Secrets] thanks :]
[21:49] [Uthgaard] when he complains about his suspensions (forum and in game), i'll let him know that we can troll him too
[21:50] [Secrets] ok
[21:50] [Secrets] thanks so much [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[21:51] [Uthgaard] np
[21:51] [Uthgaard] so you think there's a block on gypsy/wolf elemental models too?
Last edited by Uthgaard; 04-16-2011 at 04:37 PM..
Closed Thread