Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 10-20-2012, 05:39 PM
Planar Protector

Yeah, if they made EQ next like SWG, it would be pretty much perfect.
[XX Rogue] Hailto (Half-Elf)
Red:
[21 Wizard] Hailto (Dark-Elf)
Old 10-20-2012, 08:02 PM
Banned

im excited no matter what it is im a long time SoE fan ive played and lvled up max chars in all of the games buts its gonna take alot to get me away from this little piece of heaven i like to call Project1999 thanks again rogean
Old 10-22-2012, 12:02 AM
Sarnak

I imagine it will be similar to what a few of you have said. SWG, EVE, EQ...SWG/EVE being putting real time into skills to raise them. In EQ you practice, but it wasn't like SWG or EVE. If they are taking pages from EVE, EQNext should be interesting. Probably a still brutal death system. If they don't make a brutal death system, it's a WoW clone and it will be a piece of shit. Players need challenge, WoW was too easy. Every game has so much handholding these days. Give us adults a real game already.

OUT OF THE WAY PECK!

Quote:
12:53 <Littlegyno> nilberg
12:53 <Littlegyno> i was
12:53 <Littlegyno> gonna have pix
Old 10-22-2012, 12:10 AM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

There's some good things they could possibly take from swtor as well, such as the physics system, possibly some aspects of the graphics.. the scenery in that game did look astonishing.

Just for god sakes whatever they do, do NOT take the stun and resolve system from swtor.. worst I've ever seen.

Project 1999 Setup Guide
Old 10-22-2012, 12:33 AM
Banned

so rogean why cant ya give us a time window for velious you know how many people would sleep so good if we just had a hint
Old 10-22-2012, 04:22 AM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knightt [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
so rogean why cant ya give us a time window for velious you know how many people would sleep so good if we just had a hint
Well for starters I wouldn't even know? Dunno how many times I have to explain that velious is a content release. I'm a programmer. There's a distinct difference.

Content is nilbog's department.

Project 1999 Setup Guide
Old 10-22-2012, 02:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There's some good things they could possibly take from swtor as well, such as the physics system, possibly some aspects of the graphics.. the scenery in that game did look astonishing.

Just for god sakes whatever they do, do NOT take the stun and resolve system from swtor.. worst I've ever seen.
noobs stun you 6 times when you grab the ball -> juggernaut swagger it across the line, 0 fucks given.

edit: also, you should ask nilbog to address the people about velious one of these days
Old 10-22-2012, 03:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the bust of 38 Studios
I literally cried.
Old 10-22-2012, 03:25 PM
Banned

Amalur is such an amazing game [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-22-2012, 03:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Sandbox = Darkfall. Darkfall was great but had the world's worst release. I hope they use some stuff from that game.
Closed Thread