Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 03-12-2012, 07:44 PM
Orc

Default Late to the party again

I have now missed the opening of the first eq progression server, the second eq progression server, the blue server, and now the red server. I agree- I haven't been paying that good of attention.

Anyways, I would absolutely love to loot some rubicite, just because I remember playing back in the day and thinking how cool it would be then to have some.

According to some dude on Allakhazam, rubicite stopped droping on October 13, 1999, meaning it was in game for just under 7 months.

Will rubicite drop for a while longer on this server? (7 months would be ~late June).

P.S. As this is my first post on these forums, I just wanna say thanks to the devs for making this project happen. Awesome.
Old 03-12-2012, 07:46 PM
Banned

Server is on an accelerated time scale, not sure what % though
Old 03-12-2012, 07:50 PM
VIP / Contributor

true^ but, the xp rated is raised also. my suggestion is to make a toon and play, and before you know it you'll be 50 and going for the rubi gear
Old 03-12-2012, 07:50 PM
Banned

rubicite is cheap you can buy all but bp , most losers will tell you bp is worth stupid money when its not rare and theres plenty around

also , start on blue not red

red is dying / dead , people are dickbags and it will be closed sooner then you think , also youd level alone , speak to no one , pvp with no one ,and even if you did make it to max level theres only one guild that can raid and they are 90% assholes so dont bother
Old 03-12-2012, 07:54 PM
Kobold

steaks, day in day out you sit here and try to convince people not to play, but it's not nearly what you make it out to be. not sure what you are so bitter about. find something better to do.

it's not dying. populations been going up a tiny bit as of late. you won't be playing alone, you're only alone if you choose to be alone.

Space - I think you have time to get some levels in before Rubi stops dropping.
Old 03-12-2012, 08:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steaks2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
rubicite is cheap you can buy all but bp , most losers will tell you bp is worth stupid money when its not rare and theres plenty around

also , start on blue not red

red is dying / dead , people are dickbags and it will be closed sooner then you think , also youd level alone , speak to no one , pvp with no one ,and even if you did make it to max level theres only one guild that can raid and they are 90% assholes so dont bother
This guy doesnt play, population might be lowish, but once in a guild you will do the things he says you wont do.

People are still leveling up, so not all guilds can raid, but my guild will be able to soon and is not one of the 2 guilds that can already raid, Nihilum and Holo.
Old 03-13-2012, 12:49 AM
Kobold

Start a toon. I'm in my 20's and a slow leveler. I've been enjoying the shit out of the game again. There's alot of good people on here.

Put the negative people on ignore in the forum, it makes it much more pleasant reading.

TZ-The Highland Army
SZ-Malignant, Hate

Stormhammer-Science of War
The Rathe-Precision Strike

R99 - 52 Necro
P99 - 34 Mage
Old 03-13-2012, 01:53 AM
Planar Protector

If your first thought on a red server is rubicite, I'm sure you'll have many beautiful corpses.
Old 03-14-2012, 12:32 AM
Skeleton

So many people on this thread scared to play red. Hahaha, camp some more items brosssssssssssss
Old 03-14-2012, 12:42 AM
Sarnak

Definitely come play red and just grind it up. As people gain confidence in the server (that it wont be shut down) pop will steadily rise since a lot of people are plain ol bored of blue.

Sure, there is no item loot, but it is still a lot more fun.
Closed Thread