Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

View Poll Results: Would you donate for a new "rotation" blue server?
Yes, I would absolutely donate money for this 256 62.75%
No, I'm quite happy with the way things are 87 21.32%
Don't care one way or another 65 15.93%
Voters: 408. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-13-2014, 09:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
MQers just bottleneck epic mobs. Not saying epics should be a breeze, but think of those pals who've waited and waited on Verina Tomb, Ragefire, Cazic Thule etc etc.
I dont understand why people hate MQ so much..

an MQ change change wouldn't affect Mage epic - druid epic - enchanter epic - necro epic - wizard epic - bard epic - war epic - SK epic..

it'd change rogue epic which would affect end game rogues, who cannot do ANY solo questing farming at lvl 60 for thier main toon, who are often the ones doing the leg work for MQ's of those ragebringers...

itd change shaman epic like a TINY amount.. you would just go up to fear at 46 piggy backing on a raid the way people do, all the time...

it'd change what else? not much!

Gimi a break, MQ is not a big deal but everyone hates it.. why?

It's a quest, why does everyone have their panties in such a bunch over someone doing a quest on p99 thats been done a billion times.. who cares? Quests are fun, enjoy the game!

I love it when people do MQ's they get a bunch of thier friends involved, they go around norrath talking to NPC's selling things, keeping the economy moving..

MQ not a big deal...
Last edited by iruinedyourday; 11-13-2014 at 11:47 PM..
Old 11-13-2014, 10:24 PM
Planar Protector

Red99
Old 11-13-2014, 10:39 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buhbuh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Red99
Red red red? Red redred!
Old 11-13-2014, 11:46 PM
Fire Giant

Rotation server fine, /movelog fine, but make it naked. Start the server from scratch but don't waste all the time we've spent levelling our toons (esp for those of us who have taken a loooong time to get their first toon to 60). Seems to me it'd be pretty fun re-equpping and the current bloated economy would disappear as everyone would be too busy equipping themselves to worry about MQing stuff...

Regards,
Mg

OMNI Officer (Retired from EQ)
Check out my P99 Hunting Guide!
Old 11-13-2014, 11:54 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgellan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Rotation server fine, /movelog fine, but make it naked. Start the server from scratch but don't waste all the time we've spent levelling our toons (esp for those of us who have taken a loooong time to get their first toon to 60). Seems to me it'd be pretty fun re-equpping and the current bloated economy would disappear as everyone would be too busy equipping themselves to worry about MQing stuff...

Regards,
Mg
Naked movelog is stupid. Necromancers and Magicians will just dominate anything remotely farmable. Not to mention, the server in question was talked about starting from scratch, so the cap would be 50.
Old 11-13-2014, 11:59 PM
Kobold

New fresh server, no /movelogs, and all items bind on pickup. That would fix a lot of things about Everquest right there.

Edit: All items accept crafted of course
Old 11-14-2014, 12:01 AM
Aviak

I would definitely prefer the /movelog option. As others have said, the idea is to continue raiding, but in a civil environment. The poll isn't about a fresh start.
Old 11-14-2014, 12:04 AM
Kobold

Another idea that would be nice for a Everquest classic server if no one goes for the all items bind on pickup would be a rogue like server, you may only be resurrected 1 time by the 0%, 2 by the higher, 3 and then no more. You are dead. The exp rate on this server of course would be x200 or something.
Old 11-14-2014, 12:11 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Naked movelog is stupid. Necromancers and Magicians will just dominate anything remotely farmable. Not to mention, the server in question was talked about starting from scratch, so the cap would be 50.
No it wasn't, it was simple copy across and /movelog. And frankly Shammies and Chanters would be more OP than Necros and Mages LOL. How is that different than now?

Regards,
Mg

OMNI Officer (Retired from EQ)
Check out my P99 Hunting Guide!
Old 11-14-2014, 12:32 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgellan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Regards,
Mg
My necro is almost 60, so I am completely ok with this idea.
Originally -
Reiguy of Fennin Ro
Tyvix Rex of Sullon Zek.
Closed Thread