Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-07-2018, 12:59 PM
Aviak

Confirmed war/druid/3 enc killable.
Old 06-07-2018, 01:24 PM
Banned

farm 40 serpent blood potions for 1 shot insta click rune spells lol gitgud solo vs
Old 06-07-2018, 01:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagpieRockyl [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
farm 40 serpent blood potions for 1 shot insta click rune spells lol gitgud solo vs
Would love to see that.

Tupakk-57 Bard(Raid Whore)Afeni-45 Druid (Dial a Port Leadership) |Forums|Facebook| Lumumba-60 Rogue(DaP Security)/(Nocterma Member) & Department of Fun Promoter
Old 06-07-2018, 06:24 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Patch change 27 Apr, 2014: Venril Sathir always drops two Pulsing Green Stones.
I got a 55 Druid and I haven't gotten my epic yet. Any plans on the 2nd PGS? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-07-2018, 10:05 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaluppo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm in a good guild but I get the sense that druid epics are not exactly high on their list of priorities. And 25K is a ridiculous price for an MQ. I've never had more than 3K pp at any one time so to even save that much seems unfathomable. I am 3 kills away from epic and one is real easy and can be done by a single group that's melee heavy (Ulump).

But thanks for the reply.
Wow, is it really only 25k now? What's actually ridiculous is how much it used to cost back in Kunark.
[Sun Jan 31 21:43:23 2016] Kerafyrm was hit by non-melee for 94 points of damage.
Old 06-08-2018, 04:19 AM
Planar Protector

Not really, the stones were rare in Kunark (different spawn mechanic), the server was not saturated in 60 alts (harder to form kill team), VS kill stratagem was less well known and there were fewer items to compete with swiftwind / leaf blower.

It was scarce and worth a lot.

These days the spawn and stones are super common and it is near trivial to form a VSR kill team.

Honestly I wouldn't pay more than 10k (and don't feel you are short changing the half dozen or so lads that help you as they get a second stone from the kill to sell too). 2-4k per person for under an hours work is a good yield for a plat grind).

Gorgen (Blue) - Agnostic Troll Warrior of the XXXI Dung

Last edited by Jimjam; 06-08-2018 at 04:21 AM..
Old 06-08-2018, 01:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not really, the stones were rare in Kunark (different spawn mechanic), the server was not saturated in 60 alts (harder to form kill team), VS kill stratagem was less well known and there were fewer items to compete with swiftwind / leaf blower.

It was scarce and worth a lot.

These days the spawn and stones are super common and it is near trivial to form a VSR kill team.

Honestly I wouldn't pay more than 10k (and don't feel you are short changing the half dozen or so lads that help you as they get a second stone from the kill to sell too). 2-4k per person for under an hours work is a good yield for a plat grind).
Stones used to go for 60k a pop before VSR. They were mighty rare.

10k would be acceptable if it was 4 people splitting it but I dont see 8 people splitting 10k.

I hear Venerate/ New Lord Bob rolls on their Stones when they actually kill VSR and not wipe.

*muah* Gogre !!

Tupakk-57 Bard(Raid Whore)Afeni-45 Druid (Dial a Port Leadership) |Forums|Facebook| Lumumba-60 Rogue(DaP Security)/(Nocterma Member) & Department of Fun Promoter
Old 06-08-2018, 01:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tupakk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Stones used to go for 60k a pop before VSR. They were mighty rare.

10k would be acceptable if it was 4 people splitting it but I dont see 8 people splitting 10k.

I hear Venerate/ New Lord Bob rolls on their Stones when they actually kill VSR and not wipe.

*muah* Gogre !!
2 stones per kill, so 20k/8

Gorgen (Blue) - Agnostic Troll Warrior of the XXXI Dung

Old 06-08-2018, 02:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
2 stones per kill, so 20k/8
Lining up 2 buyers to be present is and 8 people is alot of coordination. Then if you dont have a second buyer you got faction up for turn in and wait til you find one. The market just isnt ready for that kind of kindness.

Just the sheer fact that its dropped more than 50% in the last 2 years speaks wonders though.

Old 06-08-2018, 03:07 PM
Planar Protector

Fair enough. Isn't it turn in for ranger MQable with no faction work?

I don't know the full details, server villain Manasana let me loot a pulsing stone coz I asked him nicely and a respected Druid needed a gem doing too at the same time.

So my datapoint is they were free to AG apps 2 years ago.
Closed Thread