Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-30-2013, 01:35 PM
Planar Protector

How do i use my warrior to make money?!!!! No one wants to pay for me to tank a mob =) Im pretty bad at sense heading and bind wound too, although I can slam like nobodys business.
52 Monk Happytime
Old 05-30-2013, 01:37 PM
Planar Protector

You could follow me around carrying the potions I don't have space for.
Old 05-30-2013, 01:39 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by hatelore [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Don't worry, I hate both parties equally. I'm an equal opportunity kinda guy yo~
mah man
Old 05-30-2013, 01:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strifer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I love u guys but whenever political discussions in rnf take place i just picture this:

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Blame the OP, he made us ruin his thread.
Old 05-30-2013, 01:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You could follow me around carrying the potions I don't have space for.
DIBS
52 Monk Happytime
Old 05-30-2013, 02:15 PM
Aviak

I agree with the OP. Nobody should be greedy and should devote all of their efforts to helping others. I think all the clerics should stop asking for money for rez's, and the OP agrees to devote 100% of his time to PLing lowbies for free.

Or wait, nevermind...he just wants his cake and wants to eat it too...
Old 05-30-2013, 02:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by whteshark [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So republicans caused 17 trillion in debt? I think you mean Obamao* did that. I'm a conservative and think republicans are just as bad as democrats. Democrats are just as greedy, they manipulate the crowds, scare them into voting or ELSE, obamacare? Amnesty for illegals(you realize Mexico has one the the strongest border laws in the world). Unions, sleep on the job and make money. Entitled democ*rats* always thinking everything should be given* to them just because..... Go to europe if you want to be spoon fed bum.

Of course its only 100p. I pay 1k usually for my rezz's if i die. I always hook clerics up.

Ive had beared come to my aid before and hes a good guy, but again you gotta mativate people and plat is a big motivator.
I guess Bush caused 9/11 too. Given that it happened during his term, it must be completely his fault. Everyone knows the president has control over everything.
Turn of the god damn talk radio. Not one of your problems in life has anything to do with Obama or Mexicans.
As for the OP, you are indeed an entitled douchebag. Its not every clerics responsibility on the server to help you out because you want them to. If they take time out of their day to rez someone they don't know, you can expect them to ask for a payment for helping with something is not their problem.
Old 05-30-2013, 04:14 PM
Orc

The point is:charity is not the same as tax.You want money? well then you can kill hill giants.Nobody is saying that clerics should get nothing for helping others, but demanding money is not the same as it being given willfully, and 100pp is a lot for a lowbie.demanding 100pp for a rez in a zone where you are next to me, is bs.I feel ripped off if some cleric demanding 100pp per rez, and he is not grouped and freely entered the zone.The money can be used else where.
Old 05-30-2013, 04:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranlron swiftsong [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the person is actually happy and donates because he wants to make the clerics time worth wild,
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-30-2013, 05:11 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranlron swiftsong [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There are 2 really really terrible clerics i'm about to mention people:

Bearded
Rodney

These motherfuckers are simply terribly greedy assholes who don't think of others.
These motherfuckers give a bad name to all clerics like:coeur, and drumas and such, who help people and go out of their way.These guys don't see:A person needs help, they see an opportunity for money to rip them off.

Rodney compared a rez to a power level like the greedy fuck he is.
Bearded charged me 100pp per rez while being in the zone next to my fucking body.

I would have given a cleric 100pp if they had run from sebilis, maybe 200pp, maybe even 300pp.Its understandable there though, because its a million miles away, and even then, some clerics may decline.
Please get your facts straight:

My name is Rooney, so group with that rodney guy, dont group with me.
You asked me for a rez in TD while i was in EC. I told you i had other plans and was not motivated at all to run there, take the boat, run back unless you'd throw in a considerable amount of plat (I wouldnt have done in for 100pp tbh, but we never even spoke about a price).

2 hours later you were still in EC crying for a rez, at some point you probably sent a tell to Bearded, that was not motivated at all either to run around for you.

If you had used those 2 hours to kill mobs you'd prolly have gotten 5 times the exp you lost at your lvl (30?) or maybe you would just have died another 3 times.

You should just reroll and lvl another char to lvl 10, you can get to that level without to much skills or fear of death.

Please keep posting i need to beat Eccezan's RnF Thread in length. EVERY 10 POSTS GET A FREE REZ
Closed Thread