Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-24-2017, 07:48 AM
Planar Protector

Default Latest Ban on the Raid Scene: Awakened

ForumQuesters... I'm very disappointed in you. I saw Awakened got banned yesterday and no thread about it?

https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=283548

Come on folks, the work day is starting and it looks slow. I need some entertainment to make it through this. I don't even care about raiding or bans.

I want to see some zingers and gifs and quips and logic traps. Accusations flying, revealing truths about what really happened that day, and triple rage posts laden with misspellings!

You may now immerse me.
Old 10-24-2017, 08:01 AM
Aviak

Theres a gag order so you won't see much from either guild.
Old 10-24-2017, 09:17 AM
Banned

I don't think anyone cares anymore - Velious has been long defeated and we are living in the golden age of alts
Old 10-24-2017, 10:56 AM
Planar Protector

good thread

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 10-24-2017, 10:59 AM
Planar Protector

Rygar, is it true AG ball-gagged you and others who were posting in RnF on the AG/BG thread?

(That's what I heard.)

I hope it's not true, nothing worse than being ball-gagged by a tyrant guild leader or officers that hate to see guild members express their opinions on the elf forums.
Old 10-24-2017, 11:06 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by quido [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
gag order? more like f*g order!!
#1 - great post
#2 - announce me as the winner of the music competition so I can add it to my FQ accolades
#3 - get f#cked
#4 - I hate spots
Old 10-24-2017, 11:41 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyder73 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't think anyone cares anymore - Velious has been long defeated and we are living in the golden age of alts
Quote:
In solution mining, fresh water is injected through a pipe into deep shafts that end in the salt beds, and salty water (brine) is drawn upward and dried, to recrystallize the salt. Or, salty brine found in shallow wells can simply be pumped to the surface and dried there, to make salt.
The age of alts alts may be upon us but salt is a renewable resource.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewp5oub9oLA
Old 10-24-2017, 11:59 AM
Planar Protector

Oh man, so disappointed... the fire is gone from RnF. No idea what this gag order business is, back in my day that wouldn't stop anonymous forum alts from posting their nerd rage.

Thread is rated 0/5 stars and should now die. I will be now turning to Reddit for my afternoon entertainment fix.
Old 10-24-2017, 12:14 PM
Planar Protector

http://i1.sndcdn.com/artworks-000230...l-t500x500.jpg
Old 10-24-2017, 01:05 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyclin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
there's no rnf gag, this is just a terrible thread. sorry hth
You're a terrible thread. Bam, gotcha good! But for realz, the discussion should be why repeat offenses don't cause increased ban lengths as Sirken states they should in the rules.

https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=189856

Quoting from the above link.

Quote:
If a petition comes to the staff, the offending guild/party will have the loots removed (if they got the kill), and will be suspended from all raid targets for 10 days if found in violation. If a guild wastes the staffs time with false, trumped up, dishonest, or insincere petitions against other guilds, then the petitioning guild will receive the suspension. In addition to this, if the petitioning guild is found to be at fault, the loot will be destroyed and not awarded to anyone. In addition to that, any appropriate individual suspensions will also be applied (ie: suspended for training if caught training, etc). Habitual offenders of these rules will see increased time added to their suspensions each time they are suspended.
***Disclaimer*** I don't personally care about suspension lengths, simply stating Sirken seems to not be following his own rules that he has set. However Sirken knowingly violates the naming policy so this should come to no surprise.