Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-08-2012, 02:09 PM
Fire Giant

Kilbur going for pathetic poster of the month ITT.
Old 06-08-2012, 02:15 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilbur [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Meant 20v20 on red 99 not 69.... Either way the only argument that will hold here is the fact maybe some people were bored with fighting the same people?? So instead they wanna fight same person with a different name on red 69 where the GMs can hand them cloak of flames and hold there hands while they Pve... Might as well make it so u respawn with your corpse when u die??? EZ 69 baby sign me up
the arguments for playing on legacy of zek were made very clear.

i think the top two were exp rates and communication from the devs.
Old 06-08-2012, 02:23 PM
Sarnak

The day I hear SOMETHING back from a gm is the day ill play 99 again. Up the fucking xp rogean and watch the pop grow. Retard
Old 06-08-2012, 02:25 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilbur [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
coming in HOT
Old 06-08-2012, 02:30 PM
Sarnak

With this low pop it's time to take risks lol bring on item loot watch all them twinks come out of the woodwork and battle it out.. Old rallos zek vets like myself may catch word and sign up too.. What's the worse that will happen.. You get your item looted and quit again to have your hand held on red 69??
Old 06-08-2012, 02:30 PM
Banned

no one wants to give up on those pixels, i bet they dont even realize they are playing a emu server.
Old 06-08-2012, 02:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by lethdar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Kilbur going for pathetic poster of the month ITT.
wow OP is filled with rage lolol
Old 06-08-2012, 02:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
With this low pop it's time to take risks lol bring on item loot watch all them twinks come out of the woodwork and battle it out.. Old rallos zek vets like myself may catch word and sign up too.. What's the worse that will happen.. You get your item looted and quit again to have your hand held on red 69??
Yeah, because twinks are what this server needs. Twinks to kill people who are ACTUALLY trying to level up. non-twinked.
Old 06-08-2012, 03:03 PM
Banned

Charm is way overpowered here compared to live also. Shush.

Kilbur you played a gnome necro on live iirc, having played here you shoulda recognized this.
Old 06-08-2012, 03:31 PM
Sarnak

I played a gnome enchanter on live also.. Leveled with charm to 66. It was actually easier then p99 cause I could break or even kill my pet by nuking it, not having to invis to break.. Btw Phantom most twinks will be going after other twinks with nice gear if it was item loot.. But you never know there are also bad ones that can't pvp so they gotta grief for them rawhide loots.. Lethdar.. Great feedback bro appreciate that
Closed Thread