Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-15-2014, 10:05 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-15-2014, 10:09 AM
Fire Giant

Your wrong about that also lazy.

This community doesn't care about whether something is true or not.
In their mind TMO deserves to be suspended 100 times over, explanation or not.

dolic
Old 11-15-2014, 10:12 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fael [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Your wrong about that also lazy.

This community doesn't care about whether something is true or not.
In their mind TMO deserves to be suspended 100 times over, explanation or not.

dolic
reap what you sow something something something
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Old 11-15-2014, 10:20 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenalpow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
reap what you sow something something something
Amazing you chose Class C instead of a suspension when free VP mobs were on the table. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-15-2014, 10:25 AM
Large Bat

Damn a new ocean has been created with TMO's tears !! Also Thanks Lazie & Dolic for your huge contribution. Ahah
Old 11-15-2014, 10:48 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolution [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Damn a new ocean has been created with TMO's tears !! Also Thanks Lazie & Dolic for your huge contribution. Ahah
im not crying bro, only Disappointed at the people involved (gms).

Have at them pixels, my main has been fully geared for about half a year.

Besides I don't have time to spend my weekends standing at the vp pad for 48 hours.
Been playing on red more and more of late; and logging in here to fte On Sunday afternoons.

Folic
Old 11-15-2014, 10:51 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fael [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
im not crying bro, only Disappointed at the people involved (gms).

Have at them pixels, my main has been fully geared for about half a year.

Besides I don't have time to spend my weekends standing at the vp pad for 48 hours.
Been playing on red more and more of late; and logging in here to fte On Sunday afternoons.

Folic
Give Cuc's the Hosh weapon if it drops. Man deserves it.
Old 11-15-2014, 10:58 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He's telling the truth. When the GM above raiding conducts most of his decision making in Skype and privately there is very little room for the entire server to see what is actually going on. When the normal people who are at these raids and understands the mechanics of what is happening come here and explain what happened in reality we basically get told by people "Your TMO you are wrong".

It doesn't foster an environment a lot of us wanted. A better raid system that is open to more people. It takes the game out of the hands of the players on this server and puts it into the hands of petitionquest/frapsquest after the fact. May the player with the best relationship with the GM's win!! We need these issues to be public. It would allow the public to see the reality of things instead of these blanket assessments made after a month or 2 of petitions put in. All the other folks not in our guild or IB's sees in GM posts in Raid Forums for suspensions with half the facts wrong.

We took the GM's at their word when they said they wanted it worked out between guilds. We let a lot of issues IB caused go because we wanted to foster that environment. IB didn't. They put themselves in idiotic positions and frapsed the results. Petitioned beyond belief until they got a positive result for their guild. IB trained themselves with Hoshkar and Druushk awhile back and presented a fraps to the GM of them doing it to themselves. The GM's suspended us. IB actually drops a Dragon in the path of our pull and causes the train up guy to get low health aggro on Druushk causing him to turn around (Basically the same thing we got suspended for). We get told we were kiting Druushk AFTER they kited Hoshkar for 6+ minutes.

If all of this would have been submitted in a public forum for everyone to see it would be surprising to a few of you guys that are skilled and understand this games mechanics. The things that are getting ruled makes no sense. It's like a popularity contest right now instead of being a rules written/rules enforced system. Even as I am typing this out I know a few will roll their eyes and say "Yeah right". /shrug.
I'm thinking this 2 week break is a blessing in disguise for you.

Originally -
Reiguy of Fennin Ro
Tyvix Rex of Sullon Zek.
Old 11-15-2014, 11:03 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reguiy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm thinking this 2 week break is a blessing in disguise for you.

About what I expected in a response. I play this game only on the weekends. I get plenty of a break outside of that.
Old 11-15-2014, 11:03 AM
Sarnak

Will Taken step up and crush BDA in VP? TMO raid leader here will give you all the strat you need to keep loot out of the hands of Chestyfaggot
Closed Thread