Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-04-2016, 02:46 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bman703 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Trak is easy
Ya on live you can one shot it.
Old 02-04-2016, 05:52 PM
Kobold

Also let me ask you something rampage what happened to the divinity alliance that you had? they are good people way better then taken
Old 02-04-2016, 10:01 PM
Aviak

The top end raiders of Blue99 can all go die happy now. Beating velious and dying as virgins! Goodnight you brave souls.

Nika - Enchanter
Old 02-05-2016, 02:38 PM
Orc

I do not really care about Primal's to be honest with you, I just want to get my hands on an FBSS and a pair of Jade Maces and I will sorted [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-07-2016, 06:37 AM
Planar Protector

could not read past page 9
so much rage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Autotune View Post
Dance puppets dance.
Old 02-07-2016, 06:38 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivory [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This seems like a perfect time to announce the new green server!!!!! With the sleeper awoken...it is time to begin the great adventure again!!!!

Starting from classic and following the classic timeline they have done up till now!!

Then, when the sleeper awakes again, merge the servers and begin it again!! The EVERquest!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Autotune View Post
Dance puppets dance.
Old 02-12-2016, 07:04 PM
Decaying Skeleton

tldr: You might beat autofire by pressing buttons really fast. And nearly all guilds claim the other ones cheat, but it seems no one has any real evidence. Oh, and FTEs and Primals seem to be what everyone is striving for even though any newer player like myself cant even remember who got what so its all ancient history anyway, except to a few players that really wanted them.
Old 02-12-2016, 08:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDNight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And nearly all guilds claim the other ones cheat, but it seems no one has any real evidence.
Plausible deniability is the name of the game. That how it was back in the day on EQ, too. I certainly remember the top guilds routinely accusing each other of cheating or exploiting while steadfastly denying that they themselves did the same. Years later--when it no longer mattered--they all openly admitted to various types of cheating as part of standard operations. I'm far too jaded (or realistic) to believe P99 is much different in that respect.

Danth
Old 02-12-2016, 08:59 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Years later--when it no longer mattered--they all openly admitted to various types of cheating as part of standard operations.

Danth
I am sure they did, and still do. I was just trying to give a tldr for anyone who didn't feel like reading 64 pages of what was a very insane, if interesting, thread.
Old 02-13-2016, 04:47 PM
Kobold

I just wanted to post in the Sleeper awakening thread.
congrats, Rampage, you guys beat the game!