Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 05-22-2016, 09:08 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by paroxysmal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have offered to let your guild members needing items from sky to join our raids. I even offered to start our raid a few hours earlier to make less of an inconvenience to your members even though it would create more of a hardship for my members. Additionally, that offer was never reciprocated. So please don't say i havent done anything. We signed up for the PM slot. Is it hard to comprehend that in doing so we might actually want to raid during it?

I have only ever asked for you to raid during your self-assigned timeslot.
Still doesn't change the fact that all you or us have done has been asking other guild to move their raid to other day or ask other guild to do their raid in middle of the night / during work hours. And you simply can't put all that on Europa.

We are trying to figure out way to move our raid so it wouldn't cause any troubles for you or any other guild, but its not a fast or easy process for European timezone raiders to fit in the system that was built for American timezone raiders after we have managed with the same system for so long. All you have done is offered our members to join your raid which would cause them to be raiding in middle of the night at workdays. There was plenty of other PM slots available when we first encountered this problem, but you refused to use them even tho you knew our raiding time. We have even skipped alot of our Sky raids past few months we would have otherwise done, so we wouldn't cause any trouble for you.

But regardless WE will continue the talks inside our guild and with other guilds to find out time slot that suits for us and won't harm other guilds sky raiding, just so you can have the time slot you want, because clearly you won't be able to make compromises that are sane for all parties. In meantime, sorry for the trouble we might cause.
Old 05-22-2016, 01:38 PM
Orc

Yeah scheduling is a problem we share... as we can all attest to, changing times is no easy task.

Will Europa be in Sky tomorrow evening by chance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by raato [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Still doesn't change the fact that all you or us have done has been asking other guild to move their raid to other day or ask other guild to do their raid in middle of the night / during work hours. And you simply can't put all that on Europa.

We are trying to figure out way to move our raid so it wouldn't cause any troubles for you or any other guild, but its not a fast or easy process for European timezone raiders to fit in the system that was built for American timezone raiders after we have managed with the same system for so long. All you have done is offered our members to join your raid which would cause them to be raiding in middle of the night at workdays. There was plenty of other PM slots available when we first encountered this problem, but you refused to use them even tho you knew our raiding time. We have even skipped alot of our Sky raids past few months we would have otherwise done, so we wouldn't cause any trouble for you.

But regardless WE will continue the talks inside our guild and with other guilds to find out time slot that suits for us and won't harm other guilds sky raiding, just so you can have the time slot you want, because clearly you won't be able to make compromises that are sane for all parties. In meantime, sorry for the trouble we might cause.
Old 05-22-2016, 02:41 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thurgrim [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah scheduling is a problem we share... as we can all attest to, changing times is no easy task.

Will Europa be in Sky tomorrow evening by chance?
We are not going to do sky tomorrow (23/5/2016).
Old 05-22-2016, 03:15 PM
Orc

Great, thanks Raato. Much appreciated!
Old 05-22-2016, 08:26 PM
Planar Protector

It just sucks to go after someone in Sky. Invariably something goes wrong somewhere and you get stuck waiting on Isle X for 30 minutes 8 hours after the previous guild wiped.
Old 05-23-2016, 01:10 AM
Kobold

Hi everyone,

This thread can be kind of hard to parse when you want to figure out who is raiding at a given time slot, so I made a wiki page for it: http://wiki.project1999.com/Plane_of_Sky_Raid_Rotation

Anyone can update the wiki, so please fix it if it's wrong.

I wrote a Monk guide: Meviin's Monk Mechanics
I wrote a guide on purple links in incoming messages:
Meviin's Macros: Purple Links When Pulling

Meviin - 60 Monk (Iksar) <Kittens Who Say Meow>
Laylot - 21 Necromancer (Iksar) <Kittens Who Say Meow>
Kozev - 12 Enchanter (High Elf) <Kittens Who Say Meow>
Old 06-14-2016, 04:52 PM
Large Bat

Novae takes thursday AM for the 16 june.
Old 06-16-2016, 03:15 PM
Large Bat

look like this thread is usless, venerate comes in posky during your turn ...
we speak with them and saif they leave, but they kill our target ...
0 respect ...
Old 06-16-2016, 03:21 PM
Skeleton

the sky rotation has nothing to do with epic mobs..we sent number of tells to your members with no replies..we port up we get keys we kill the target..
Old 06-16-2016, 03:21 PM
Skeleton

you took the time slot for sky it self not qwan
Closed Thread