Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-28-2017, 01:35 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakerees [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dude variety is the spice of life as they say and I have to wonder what kind of spices are in those muffins, but would you really want to walk around all day with just a bunch of muffins and milk in your bag like I think the milk would go bad. Try it sometime though, while you are at work or out running around just see how it goes having and all milk and muffin diet. At least with the iron rations you are getting more and I just wish that they have those for sale in the store like that but you gotta have all kinds of food in your bag to really be effective long term. They say when you are camping you should hang your food up high instead of keeping it in the tent and avoid bear attacks that way so has anyone tried not having food on them in the game, like maybe the bears attack you because they smell the food in your bags so if you don't have food you won't be KOS to bears and you're almost like a follower of Tunare at that point. Which makes you think then, does Tunare even eat food, my guess is no
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Dude What.jpg (19.9 KB, 2 views)
Old 12-28-2017, 01:37 PM
Sarnak

Send a message via AIM to toddfx

Has anybody actually tested this in game with a stack of food or drink and a timer? I normally stay stocked up on Fuzzlecutter Formula 5000 except when I'm in a pinch, and maybe it's just a placebo effect but I swear I notice a difference between that and water flasks or something.

My monk also keeps only Frost Giant Steaks with him because it's what real men do (thanks to Alefia for baking; hit him up if you want some).
Last edited by toddfx; 12-28-2017 at 01:40 PM..
Old 12-28-2017, 02:05 PM
Aviak

When comparing the rate that I run out of various food vs various drink it seemed to be all the same. Iron rations deplete at the same rate as water flasks, as do muffins and regular rations. Same with muffins vs fizzlecutter/milk/water flasks.
Closed Thread