Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-29-2011, 02:55 PM
Planar Protector

I want to know how much this guy got paid.
Old 04-29-2011, 04:20 PM
VIP / Contributor

It's trailor park psychology. He wouldn't be making a paypal payment if he was the one getting paid, and you can pretty clearly see how many times he reassures everyone that he 'does not play on the server whatsoever' while simultaneously evincing a level of experience with p99 and related services. He showed off with a little botnet that joined irc and talked. Whoopty doo. Obvious bluff, and that's really the best he can do.

Not the brightest really.
Old 04-29-2011, 05:49 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's trailor park psychology. He wouldn't be making a paypal payment if he was the one getting paid, and you can pretty clearly see how many times he reassures everyone that he 'does not play on the server whatsoever' while simultaneously evincing a level of experience with p99 and related services. He showed off with a little botnet that joined irc and talked. Whoopty doo. Obvious bluff, and that's really the best he can do.

Not the brightest really.
Actully from what i used to know about IRC he was trying to get the channel to lag and split. then you drop in ops w/ auto scripts to kick all other ops upon join and when the channel merge he takes it over.
but from what I understand unless it is a really primiative server a channel split take over is no longer possible due to most ever channel having an server admin bot in it that will kick take over bots
It has been a long time since IRC but as the writer of the old school Pheonix warbot script that is how it used to work
Old 04-29-2011, 10:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theldios [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Actully from what i used to know about IRC he was trying to get the channel to lag and split. then you drop in ops w/ auto scripts to kick all other ops upon join and when the channel merge he takes it over.
but from what I understand unless it is a really primiative server a channel split take over is no longer possible due to most ever channel having an server admin bot in it that will kick take over bots
It has been a long time since IRC but as the writer of the old school Pheonix warbot script that is how it used to work

.....wut?

Go outside
Old 04-29-2011, 10:35 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theldios [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
hah i remember that from the old B.net days.

man channel take overs were a blast.

Bob has crushed you with his wallet.
Old 04-30-2011, 07:00 AM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote:
[2:12PM] <&Rogean> ok
[2:12PM] <&Rogean> off call
[2:12PM] <&Rogean> so yea
[2:12PM] <&Rogean> this guy spam joined a bunch of bots?
[2:12PM] <&Rogean> What is this, 1995?

Project 1999 Setup Guide
Old 04-30-2011, 09:50 AM
Banned

Bro, he used the term Zero day and other terms he found from Wikipedia.

I'd ban this marc guy asap
Old 04-30-2011, 01:31 PM
Planar Protector

Cuteguy: A thousand proxies of the botnet empire descend upon you! Our spam will blot out the sun!
MassiveMarc: Then we will poopsock in the shade.
Old 04-30-2011, 02:14 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Oh noes teh IRC got taken over. This is really childish shit from 1995 as Rogean pointed out. It was a terrible bluff as Uth stated as well. There's programs out there to do this shit for you, as you should know. Google + basic computer skills = omg I'll blow up your server by flooding your IRC with bots?? He was acting non-confrontational because the truth of the matter is, he wanted to leave the impression that he "might" do something because he is just another script kiddie that cannot.
Old 04-30-2011, 02:32 PM
Banned

double down
Closed Thread