Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-23-2012, 04:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silentone [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Need more conspiracy theories please
I think that image is a photoshop of the one where Eisenhower is supposedly meeting a grey from 10 years later P but not sure!
Old 07-23-2012, 04:46 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by touchtonedialing [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're not important to TMO and its only a matter of time till you get absorbed. Its all happened before and history repeats itself.
You act as if there is something wrong with alliance and possible merger. If people voluntarily choose such an association, who are you to determine its efficacy?
Old 07-23-2012, 04:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autotune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you are confirming what I said, then by definition you are admitting to BDA using the same tactics.

However, I am sure the benevolent BDA would not stoop to such tactics. They certainly wouldn't do anything like train, ninja loot, or poopsock either.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarathiel [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
keep spinning

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/WLEWX6eNahg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
dey spinnin ***** dey spinnin
Old 07-23-2012, 05:11 PM
Fire Giant

Why darkdeath is in enraptured then, or the multplie TMO alts?

This isnt an opinion. Its a fact.
Old 07-23-2012, 05:12 PM
Sarnak

lol this thread is pure fail...
Old 07-23-2012, 05:12 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paumad [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sadad needs to stop the blind hate, like, really.
Haha
Old 07-23-2012, 05:20 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frieza_Prexus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You act as if there is something wrong with alliance and possible merger. If people voluntarily choose such an association, who are you to determine its efficacy?
Iv got zero problems with it, why would I? Jagganath just doesnt seem to understand whats going to happen to his guild and the members he represents.

Part of me thinks he doesnt care though. The first wave of TMO to join Enrapture did so to get around their most recent raid suspension. Darkdeath and other members left TMO, join Enrapture and zoned into VP before they were told by GM's that the suspension still applied to them.

Enrapture is nothing but a tool for TMO.
Old 07-23-2012, 05:23 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by touchtonedialing [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Iv got zero problems with it, why would I? Jagganath just doesnt seem to understand whats going to happen to his guild and the members he represents.

Part of me thinks he doesnt care though. The first wave of TMO to join Enrapture did so to get around their most recent raid suspension. Darkdeath and other members left TMO, join Enrapture and zoned into VP before they were told by GM's that the suspension still applied to them.

Enrapture is nothing but a tool for TMO.
This is a thread about how TMO is better at forcing their members to camp mains on poop mountain, not about the long-term viability of their raid structure. Please keep on topic.
Old 07-23-2012, 05:24 PM
Sarnak

TMO is just butt hurt about upcoming Nilbog rotation / raid plan so they are buying themselves insurance on mobs through enraptured to give them two chances in a rotation.
Old 07-23-2012, 05:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autotune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

BDA = TMO alt guild.

This is true we have had multiple apps from BDA and I am getting tells from multiple people who are attending to app once they meet level/resist gear standards. I only expect this number to increase as BDA continues to lose traks and other essential raid mobs. Also, the dkp debate going on in BDA will heat up once people realize the loot cronyism that goes on there will continue indefinately.
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Closed Thread