Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 03-19-2014, 05:25 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiftin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Again, re-read my post. It's one of the first. Yes, there is non-raid content in velious, but it is by far a more raid-centric expansion than Kunark. There's a raid encounter in *almost every single zone* in velious, and a lot of the quests are faction locked. The biggest faction hits come from... raids!
Ah but if everything else is working correctly they will maybe put the raid mobs in and then all of a sudden this beta will have 100 people.
Old 03-19-2014, 05:25 PM
Planar Protector

I feel like you're saying "but half of Velious is raid content we can't test!" and Lamil is saying "but half of Velious is non-raid content that can be tested!"

Glass half full ...
Old 03-19-2014, 05:26 PM
Banned

make a npc give us lvl 60 and all spells memmed would be way better id rather not grind on a server with no xp bonus when i could be doing it on red or blue
Old 03-19-2014, 05:29 PM
Sarnak

did someone test run TOFS yet?
Old 03-19-2014, 05:31 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quineloe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm pretty sure someone did part of it because in the bugs section there was an issue with keys.

I just feel like the big raid guilds who have all the 60 alts could power through a ton of Velious quickly and are going to benefit the most from Velious for raiding yet are to busy trying to get more demon fangs and shit to sell on the server. Not saying its right or wrong just an observation.
Old 03-19-2014, 05:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kindadar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If I'm on, I'll group with whomever wants to kill/test some giants or play around with dwarf/dragon quests. Just look me up on the server.

Also, if you're in the 35-50 range, tower of frozen shadow needs some love.

Kin
ToFS broke my heart for the first week with its inconsistent mirrors! Sometimes porting my group, sometimes not....sooo frustrating..

I am waiting on the next patch so I can bring a group with me to have tea with Tserrina
Old 03-19-2014, 05:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quineloe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A few people have been grinding in there that I know of.
Old 03-19-2014, 06:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wudan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Beta is up, but you cant expect ppl will jump all over it when there is NO SUPPORT whatsoever.
Also, there were no goals set, simple "test it" is not enough! There need to be specific tasks and so people know what to test, there need to be porting npcs, free epics vendor, free potions off all kinds (cheals, etc), eazy rezzing... Basically anything and everything that will help people not waste their time but actually test what needs to be tested.

And give everyone bard speed [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There is plenty of support to be had if people would log in and ask for it. There are a number of people with guide status that can port people to any zone (save Sleepers/Tov), summon corpses, GM res, and move people around or reset mobs.

The Gnomes in Nro sell thurgadin gate sticks, res sticks, corpse summon sticks, bind sticks. The Gnomes also sell the dropped spells.

OOC is global, so if you need help on beta just ask. There is probably someone on that can help you.

Heal potions and epic vendors, I can't help you with. You can box all you want though.
Old 03-19-2014, 06:33 PM
Fire Giant

Masterbeta.
Old 03-19-2014, 06:36 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ele [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There is plenty of support to be had if people would log in and ask for it. There are a number of people with guide status that can port people to any zone (save Sleepers/Tov), summon corpses, GM res, and move people around or reset mobs.

The Gnomes in Nro sell thurgadin gate sticks, res sticks, corpse summon sticks, bind sticks. The Gnomes also sell the dropped spells.

OOC is global, so if you need help on beta just ask. There is probably someone on that can help you.

Heal potions and epic vendors, I can't help you with. You can box all you want though.
^this.

I logged on beta for the first time today and was waiting for boat. I asked in OOC if boats were working and immediately had a response offering a summon/port.
Closed Thread