Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-25-2013, 03:45 AM
Banned

Default Nihilum MQ

In this thread I will continue to post all footage I get that I beleive to display Cheating. I encourage to do the same. I name this thread Nihilum MQ, because it is an established fact that the player Handparty Towel was banned for it and distributed it to many Nihilum members. He was not caught however until one of the people he provided it to turned him in.

SO on lite the other day I had Tune and Dreadtoker follwing me from zone to zone, countless times. And I always found Dreadtoker's ability to Target me very Unusual... The guy truly had a talent. It seemed extremely fishy. Today in KC as I zone out on Wanyo, I am out of line of sight of him. However, immidiately upon zoning out, He has me targeted and is shooting at me before even knowing where it is that I am.

He targets me and shoots me before I get to click on him, and I've already zoned out ahead of him to arrange the camera angle. Jesus.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ky2p2JpgTaE

I took the time to make a second video with my alt, showing how I can not /target hashtag until I am actually in line of sight of him. I welcome you guys to test it out for yourselves.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbyyRfh1ShE
Last edited by lite; 07-25-2013 at 03:51 AM..
Old 07-25-2013, 04:05 AM
Large Bat

This is funny coming from the guy who boxes multiples characters EVERYDAY. I can't wait until you get smashed by the banhammer. Less QQ more pewpew
Old 07-25-2013, 04:41 AM
Banned

Bulletproofx is easily one if the worst players in the history of red99.

LOL
Old 07-25-2013, 05:26 AM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-25-2013, 06:27 AM
Kobold

It is your ghost... trying zoning and chasing someone and 9/10 times they will have a ghost waiting for you to target at the zoneline.
Old 07-25-2013, 07:11 AM
Banned

Ghosts are wizards best friends. You have no idea how many people I pillar that are zoning into BW and I'm at KC.
Old 07-25-2013, 07:13 AM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Agatha

for real my favorite way of griefing is to aquire dat ghost n make sum toast.

also, sup stagecoach, morning [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by Agatha; 07-25-2013 at 07:18 AM..
Old 07-25-2013, 08:23 AM
Banned

Sup Aggy. How you doing this fine morning pal.
Old 07-25-2013, 08:33 AM
Kobold

/target wanyo doesn't work if you're not los?
Old 07-25-2013, 08:57 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by lite [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
In this thread I will continue to post all footage I get that I beleive to display Cheating. I encourage to do the same. I name this thread Nihilum MQ, because it is an established fact that the player Handparty Towel was banned for it and distributed it to many Nihilum members. He was not caught however until one of the people he provided it to turned him in.

SO on lite the other day I had Tune and Dreadtoker follwing me from zone to zone, countless times. And I always found Dreadtoker's ability to Target me very Unusual... The guy truly had a talent. It seemed extremely fishy. Today in KC as I zone out on Wanyo, I am out of line of sight of him. However, immidiately upon zoning out, He has me targeted and is shooting at me before even knowing where it is that I am.

He targets me and shoots me before I get to click on him, and I've already zoned out ahead of him to arrange the camera angle. Jesus.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ky2p2JpgTaE

I took the time to make a second video with my alt, showing how I can not /target hashtag until I am actually in line of sight of him. I welcome you guys to test it out for yourselves.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbyyRfh1ShE
I haven't read any of this thread but just looking at your video i can debunk the cheating accusements right there.

EQEMU has syncronization issues between the client and server and when you zone it will take x amount of seconds for the server to update the client where the players in the zone are. What you are presented with in the first seconds upon zoning is an old "last updated" location of the person in question, now that when you zoned in before dreadtoker your client flagged that pos as your most recent and when dreadtoker came in he could probably tab target you for the first seconds and then it updated and he ran out.

This is probably what happened

If there's more strange targetting tho i dno, but i'm just commenting about the video i saw
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Closed Thread