Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 03-23-2015, 11:58 PM
Aviak

Default Banned :(

My wife and I use to play here. Sad to say she got Alzheimer's and can't play anymore. In honor of her I decided to level her druid. I logged her in and noticed she had no bags. I logged in my account to give her bags and found out I didn't have any to give. I then went to FOB to farm spiderling silk. I forgot to log out my wife's account. To make a long story short I was banned for 30 days because my wife's account was logged in at the same time as mine. That I can live with but then I was told her account is gone for good. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-24-2015, 12:02 AM
Banned

so you were 2boxing and got caught?
Old 03-24-2015, 12:06 AM
Aviak

If having her account in the game the same time as mine then yes. She was sitting at the bank while I was out farming silk. I forgot to log her out when I went to farm silk for bags.
Old 03-24-2015, 12:09 AM
Aviak

Thanks for sharing
Old 03-24-2015, 12:10 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susvain2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
so you were 2boxing and got caught?
Old 03-24-2015, 12:11 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vandlaetari [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thanks for sharing
Welcome.
Old 03-24-2015, 12:11 AM
Planar Protector

Lesson learned I guess, you're not going to find the sympathy you're looking for around these parts.
Old 03-24-2015, 12:12 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greymantle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was banned for 30 days
Sad to hear it.

Not perma-banned though so you'll get back into it. I don't think there's anything stopping you making another login account in the meantime to single box if you're still craving it.
Old 03-24-2015, 12:13 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pint [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lesson learned I guess, you're not going to find the sympathy you're looking for around these parts.
I guess not. Not sure I was looking for any just a bit in shock that giving some bags was such a big deal. I mean my wife's druid is level 14 and my druid is 52. It's not like there was anything underhanded going on here.
Old 03-24-2015, 12:17 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sad to hear it.

Not perma-banned though so you'll get back into it. I don't think there's anything stopping you making another login account in the meantime to single box if you're still craving it.
Nah the only reason I play anymore is to buff others. I just got a idea today to level my wife's character. I guess it was to remember how it was many years ago when I met her in EQ.
Closed Thread