Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-13-2015, 06:22 PM
Large Bat

Default Words for level 24 spells

Any advice on mobs to farm? I've hit up all the merchants in my area, no luck.
Old 05-13-2015, 07:50 PM
Planar Protector

Check highkeep vendors (all the ones around the bank and towards the zone line at least), there's often some research items on them.
Old 05-13-2015, 08:00 PM
Banned

They are random drops across all the pertinent zones of that level range. Trying to get on vendor's is a very slight possibility.

Frontier Mountains - Giant Fort drops a lot of words
South Karana - Treants
Lake of Ill Omen - all over
Old 05-13-2015, 08:05 PM
Planar Protector

Highkeep has a wide level range of mobs, you can not only find them for your level but likely you'll find some you'll need at 29/34 too.

Other places? OOT sister isle vendors (if not kos)... the named sisters/dwarves might drop some, garg island people might head over there to sell.

Lesser Faydark - ranger station, lots of people sell from MM in there.

Worth checking your nearest city too of course.

Failing all that? Advertise in EC, someone will probably have stacks of old research mats in their bank and sell them cheap or give them to you.
Old 05-13-2015, 08:45 PM
Fire Giant

I've probably vendored 100 pages of words in the last night or two grouping my rogue at the Ledge inside the Sarnak Fort in LOIO. I tried giving them away!
Bhear Ghrillz - Level 51 Druid - Dial A Port | Oggre - Level 44 Warrior | Revenance Vampirus - Level 40 Necromancer | Mottley Crue - Level 30 Rogue | Renovatio - Level 3 Cleric | Abradolf Lincler - Level 40 Cleric | Drowning - Level 35 Enchanter | Oradan Omnipotent - Level 57 Magician | Chubbz Zilla - Level 40 Monk - Scaled Brotherhood
Old 05-13-2015, 10:29 PM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by PDX0621 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've probably vendored 100 pages of words in the last night or two grouping my rogue at the Ledge inside the Sarnak Fort in LOIO. I tried giving them away!
I cried a little.

I'm kos everywhere, I'ma work up my faction for sister isle maybe this weekend, for camping reasons [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Thanks for the advice
Old 05-14-2015, 08:08 AM
Skeleton

Is there a player market for lower level words and runes? I've amassed a bunch of them in Permafrost and don't know if I should bother holding onto them until I make it back to EC or just vendor them.
Thanks
Old 05-14-2015, 08:12 AM
Planar Protector

Generally speaking not many people level their spell research anymore unless they either don't know anyone else who can do it or enjoy the challenge of maxing it.

If you want to sell them I'd say there's enough players who'd shortcut and buy them...and make an EC post with each rune/word page/etc listed. That way anyone typing in a search can easily find your post.

Might be worth making a mule for the purpose, no fun having those clogging up your main's bank [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-14-2015, 08:22 AM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Might be worth making a mule for the purpose, no fun having those clogging up your main's bank [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah, I go to the bank now and the banker just hands me a thesaurus. Thanks!
Old 05-14-2015, 08:54 AM
Planar Protector

If anyone has any words of dimension I'd love to get my hands on them (or a copy of the lvl 24 mage fire pet).
Closed Thread