Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 11-02-2016, 03:52 AM
Planar Protector

Exclamation WikiLeak Reveals SETH RICH ( DNC) MURDER Linked to HILLARY CLINTON

Holy-fucking-BOMBSHELL... [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

https://www.wikileaks.org/podesta-em...6082#efmAGSAH-
Old 11-02-2016, 04:53 AM
Planar Protector

Thumbs down

Not said in reference to Seth Rich.

Next.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 11-02-2016, 05:05 AM
Planar Protector

Ya, but it does establish precedent and it also reveals that, contrary to this phony "everything is Russia" narrative they keep peddling, leakers are actually the problem.
Old 11-02-2016, 05:07 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by R Flair [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ya, but it does establish precedent and it also reveals that, contrary to this phony "everything is Russia" narrative they keep peddling, leakers are actually the problem.
Fair enough.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 11-02-2016, 06:26 AM
Sarnak

I am so sorry about this but English is only but second language. This may explain why I am not seeing anything about murder. From the context, especially the bolded part, it doesn't sound like murder at all. "suspected leaker whether or not we have any real basis for it.".

Sounds very odd to even mention having basis for something or not when it comes to murdering someone. Makes a lot more sense if they're talking about non-lethal consequences for someone.

Again though, I don't comprehend English all that good [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-02-2016, 08:41 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by R Flair [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No it doesn't. The emails describe concern for what to do to limit the potential of a leak during the campaign, hiring prlcesses for the campaign, Hilary's meetings, and some strategizing on dealing with the press. They're not all there I'd say tho'. Jumping subjects a lot in it. Not a lengthy read.
Old 11-02-2016, 08:42 AM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

e: better explanation vv

BUILD THE WALL MAGA DRAIN THE SWAMP
_|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|
___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|__
Last edited by Xaanka; 11-02-2016 at 08:58 AM..
Old 11-02-2016, 08:53 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Csihar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am so sorry about this but English is only but second language. This may explain why I am not seeing anything about murder. From the context, especially the bolded part, it doesn't sound like murder at all. "suspected leaker whether or not we have any real basis for it.".

Sounds very odd to even mention having basis for something or not when it comes to murdering someone. Makes a lot more sense if they're talking about non-lethal consequences for someone.

Again though, I don't comprehend English all that good [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The email suggests that the one who wrote it (John Podesta) may have conspired to murder ("make an example of") the "suspected leaker." It's not suggesting that the suspected leaked was a murderer. It is suggesting he may have been murdered by the one who wrote the email.
Old 11-02-2016, 12:19 PM
Sarnak

^^
I get that that is the interpretation [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I just don't get that information out of the e-mail. Of course it's easy to make it fit the narrative. DNC suspected of murdering leakers? Someone mentions making an example of leakers? BAM!

The way it's worded, actually says something else to me.

"We should kill that guy we suspect as a leaker whether or not we have any real basis for it".... that just doesn't gel in my ears (eyes?).
Old 11-02-2016, 12:23 PM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Csihar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
^^
"We should kill that guy we suspect as a leaker whether or not we have any real basis for it".... that just doesn't gel in my ears (eyes?).
that's literally what the email says. except switch "kill" for "teach a lesson" which is american english slang for killing or roughing up someone.

also he died not too long after this.
Closed Thread