Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-04-2010, 01:41 PM
Sarnak

Default Hey, over here!

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Hey, over here! Hoo hoo! Link...Good to see you again! Listen to this! Hoot hoot....
After going through the Lost Woods, you will come upon the Sacred Forest Meadow. That is a sacred place where few people have ever walked. Shhhh...What's that? I can hear a mysterious tune... You should listen for that tune too... Hoo hoo ho!
If you are courageous, you will make it through the forest just fine... Just follow your ears and listen to the sounds coming from the forest! Hoot hoot!
Hoo hoo! Did you learn an Ocarina song from Saria? That melody seems to have some mysterious power. There may be some other mysterious songs like this that you can learn in Hyrule.
If you hold the Ocarina with (C) where a melody is necessary, a musical staff will appear. I recommend that you play a song you know. I also suggest that you play even when a score is not displayed. Just like this: Hoo hoo hoo hoot hoot hoot!

Do you want to hear what I said again?
Old 02-04-2010, 01:41 PM
Sarnak

Hey, over here! Hoo hoo! Link...Good to see you again! Listen to this! Hoot hoot....
After going through the Lost Woods, you will come upon the Sacred Forest Meadow. That is a sacred place where few people have ever walked. Shhhh...What's that? I can hear a mysterious tune... You should listen for that tune too... Hoo hoo ho!
If you are courageous, you will make it through the forest just fine... Just follow your ears and listen to the sounds coming from the forest! Hoot hoot!
Hoo hoo! Did you learn an Ocarina song from Saria? That melody seems to have some mysterious power. There may be some other mysterious songs like this that you can learn in Hyrule.
If you hold the Ocarina with (C) where a melody is necessary, a musical staff will appear. I recommend that you play a song you know. I also suggest that you play even when a score is not displayed. Just like this: Hoo hoo hoo hoot hoot hoot!

Old 02-04-2010, 01:42 PM
Sarnak

Old 02-04-2010, 01:42 PM
Planar Protector

[obligatory=True]
Cool story, bro.
[/obligatory]
Old 02-04-2010, 01:50 PM
Sarnak

zelda ftw [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-04-2010, 03:54 PM
Fire Giant

Hey

Hey Listen!

Over Here!

Hey!!

Listen!!!!
Old 02-04-2010, 04:09 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

haha your posts are so much cooler than most of the others on this section glitch ! keep it up
Old 02-04-2010, 04:57 PM
Fire Giant

is this at beginning and you keep pressing A to scroll through the crap and the at the end hes like if you want me to repeat all this shit press A, if you understand, press B.

So were like, A, A, A, A, A, A...shit...A, A, A, A, A, A....shit...A....A....A....A...A...B finnaly
Old 02-04-2010, 06:03 PM
Sarnak

lol i bought a nintendo 64 just so i could play that game.... didn't even buy any other games.
Falisaty Shagswell mage of 10 winters
"O Lord, bless this thy hand grenade that, with it, thou mayest blow thine enemies to tiny bits, in thy mercy." Armaments 2:9
Quote:
Originally Posted by pharmakos View Post
my dick would look huge in her hand
Old 02-06-2013, 03:57 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardalicious [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fuck sake, someone dig up and bump some quality RnF threads from the past. At least we can pretend for a little while that anyone posting here is worth a shit any more.
bump for best N64 game ever