Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-14-2010, 04:24 AM
Banned

Default One of my favorite Gothic Circle members

Spinx motherfuckin' Steelblaze! Pimpin' DPS all over his wife!

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-14-2010, 04:30 AM
Kobold

damn that sucks, I hope everything is ok with him. I actually think I was in that group earlier in the day on my enc. Thanks Aba for posting a pic about someones personal like though [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-14-2010, 05:28 AM
Kobold

shit i woulda done the same thing to the bitch if she hit my kid. way to be a man and beat dem hoes down spinx! back hand pimp slap booya!
Last edited by hrafn; 03-14-2010 at 05:31 AM..
Old 03-14-2010, 05:31 AM
Kobold

Well I don't know about all that, but once you have a child that should always be the most important thing in your life (except EQ raids!)
Old 03-14-2010, 05:39 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
damn that sucks, I hope everything is ok with him. I actually think I was in that group earlier in the day on my enc. Thanks Aba for posting a pic about someones personal like though [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You know me dude living to do tricks, flippin' out on a bitch

P.S Not personal if you /g the shit, but Spinx is a bro and this is quite an old screenshot just found it in my folder and remembered that day in paw was full of Spinx whooping bitches asses!

AS a matter a fact he is straight ballin'
Last edited by Abacab; 03-14-2010 at 05:45 AM.. Reason: BALLIN'
Old 03-14-2010, 07:29 AM
Kobold

well I think some people are actually honest when they have to leave a group, instead of the "I gotta go" response we all hear. So him telling you what was really going on, not saying he was trusting you with this info, haha but how many times do group convo pics get posted if nothing in game happened? Abacab you are pretty funny and cool most of the time [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] But I've got this crazy feeling that eventually it's going to turn really bad...
Old 03-14-2010, 03:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
well I think some people are actually honest when they have to leave a group, instead of the "I gotta go" response we all hear. So him telling you what was really going on, not saying he was trusting you with this info, haha but how many times do group convo pics get posted if nothing in game happened? Abacab you are pretty funny and cool most of the time [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] But I've got this crazy feeling that eventually it's going to turn really bad...
Walls will come down once I'm able to farm glowing black swords
Old 01-01-2012, 02:41 PM
Large Bat

Send a message via AIM to orielberyl Send a message via MSN to orielberyl Send a message via Yahoo to orielberyl
Default Hahaha

Yeah i'm reviving a dead thread, its been almost 2 years since this happened and i'm just seeing this SS. I seriously need to visit this forum more often. I doubt abacab is still around but if you are .... i want the comic you made of me falcon punching that pregnant bitch.

Spinx
Old 01-01-2012, 03:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by orielberyl [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah i'm reviving a dead thread, its been almost 2 years since this happened and i'm just seeing this SS. I seriously need to visit this forum more often. I doubt abacab is still around but if you are .... i want the comic you made of me falcon punching that pregnant bitch.

Spinx
lol
Old 01-01-2012, 03:21 PM
Banned

Beat your fucking wives people for fucks sakes
Closed Thread