Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-16-2013, 11:04 AM
Large Rat

Default Cultural Questions: Essence of Moonlight and Morning Dew

Greetings!

I have a question for you all about the Essence of Moonlights that drop in Mistmoore.
First off,

1.) does the Essence of Moonlight have a chance to drop off every mob in Mistmoore? someone said they drop on the Undead mobs (Example: Will Sapper) but are alot more rare on regular non-undead mobs such as A Deathly Usher. do they even drop on non-undead mobs?

2.) Morning Dew... i could be confused, someone said you have to forage these?
the Wiki says they drop off the Fairies and Brownies in Faydark area. Should i start killing these guys for them? Also, are there any faction hits for killing fairies?
Old 02-16-2013, 11:06 AM
Orc

FaeGuards is a faction hit for killing fairies.
Old 02-16-2013, 11:21 AM
Planar Protector

Been through MM a few times with various characters and don't remember Essence of Moonlight being a regular drop at any camp I've been at [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Not to answer a question with a question, but isn't Morning Dew only foraged at certain hours of the EQ day? I know iksar can forage morning dew but their chances to get one can't be very good [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-16-2013, 12:22 PM
Kobold

Morning Dew is foraged in Greater Faydark. Never noticed whether it was during daylight or not when I foraged them though.
Old 02-16-2013, 01:18 PM
Fire Giant

Essence of Moonlight only drops off the ghoulish undead... the ones who are all hunched-over and nasty looking. (Soul Temptress, Soul Seductress, Will Sapper, Soul Inveigling, Maid Isis, Garton Viswin and Dhamp I think). I don't recall seeing an Essence of Moonlight off anything else, ever, and I've spent far too much time in MM and gotten stacks of the stuff.

I seemed to have way more luck foraging Morning Dew in Lesser Faydark than in Greater.
Old 02-16-2013, 01:36 PM
Sarnak

I've only seen morning dew in gfay
Closed Thread