Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Priests

Closed Thread

Old 02-16-2013, 02:12 PM
Large Rat

Default [Druid]Where to go at level 9?

Kinda stuck in a rut right now. I'm a halfling and leveling has been good until now. The goblins outside runnyeye are light blue and very slow exp, but the ones inside are white/yellow and I can't handle them. Are there any good spots nearby that I'm missing?

Thank you in advance.
Old 02-16-2013, 07:14 PM
Kobold

I would have thought Runnyeye would be the solution. I've stopped in there a few times from about 10-12 and found it pretty easy, aside from adds, and very good xp. A partner would probably be your best bet in there but I know those can be hard to come by. I don't have much experience hunting as a newbie in Misty Thicket but if you've checked out all the available camps, I guess it's sort of played out. Big beetles probably aren't quite enough. You might well have to get your camouflage on (during the daytime) and head for East Commonlands.
Old 02-16-2013, 09:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ross [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Kinda stuck in a rut right now. I'm a halfling and leveling has been good until now. The goblins outside runnyeye are light blue and very slow exp, but the ones inside are white/yellow and I can't handle them. Are there any good spots nearby that I'm missing?

Thank you in advance.
i leveled my druid to 15 in MT/RE on red. with harmony u can break that 3 orc camp on the far corner of the zone. i just killed those 3 and w/e conned blue. if i had a partner i went to RE.
Old 02-17-2013, 10:43 AM
Sarnak

Dervishes in north ro, moving into Oasis were great for me.

Crushbone is fantastic 10-13, same levels as Oasis.

"... I don't think I remember him digging for this long..."

The A-Team

twitch.tv/crexxus
Old 03-04-2013, 04:04 PM
Aviak

If you like to group go to Crushbone. Good xp plus the belts you can use or sell for quick pp.
Old 03-05-2013, 02:29 PM
Sarnak

Blackburrow is good because for every level you get by killing gnolls, you get a free extra level by turning in all of the gnoll fangs you'll collect. This starts to dry up around level 14-15 or so.
[Sun Jan 31 21:43:23 2016] Kerafyrm was hit by non-melee for 94 points of damage.
Old 03-05-2013, 04:18 PM
Planar Protector

As a completely unusual alternative, crocodiles in Upper Guk are excellent XP - then onto spiders afterwards. With harmony you shouldnt have much of a problem there [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-05-2013, 04:22 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
As a completely unusual alternative, crocodiles in Upper Guk are excellent XP - then onto spiders afterwards. With harmony you shouldnt have much of a problem there [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Except for that whole harmony not working indoors problem. It's the one thing that stops druids ruling the world.
Old 03-05-2013, 10:34 PM
Planar Protector

Yeah that's quite a limiting factor (guess who made a promise to himself that he'd never roll a druid since early Live days)... forget the spiders, they'll rape you in pairs/threes [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

If you really fancy the journey, consider Field of Bone and onto Kurn's at 11-12 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-06-2013, 01:51 PM
Sarnak

IIRC at your level I was solo-tanking the drowned citizens in the tunnels of WFP. The only gear I had at the time was pretty sub par as it only consisted of the various bits and bobs I had found while leveling.
http://25.media.tumblr.com/ab9521a00...4dqyo1_250.gif
Closed Thread