PDA

View Full Version : NPC Spawn Issue: Gypsies in rathemtn flagged as neuter

Vladesch
03-14-2013, 04:01 PM
Minor bug but...
This is the gypsies that you get to by turning right at the first intersection coming in from feeroot.
It refers to them as "It" rather than "She"

Don't know about the other gypsy camp.

nilbog
03-14-2013, 08:38 PM
Until fixed, race 71 Qeynos Citizen (Gypsy) females will function like this.
They also sound like men when hit.

Splorf22
03-14-2013, 09:22 PM
Nilbog, I have to be honest. Why is it that when someone posts about gypsies being 'it' you fix it within 4 hours, but when I post about the horribly broken mechanics in sky you ignore it? I mean its your server, you can do whatever you want and I'm happy to play here regardless, but I don't understand your priorities.

nilbog
03-14-2013, 09:52 PM
Nilbog, I have to be honest. Why is it that when someone posts about gypsies being 'it' you fix it within 4 hours, but when I post about the horribly broken mechanics in sky you ignore it? I mean its your server, you can do whatever you want and I'm happy to play here regardless, but I don't understand your priorities.

Splorf, I didn't fix it.

It took me 6-10 seconds to type my reply. This quick reply deems this issue as currently unresolvable. No one else will waste their time looking into it; no other developer has to waste their time typing the same thing. Do you not think it might take longer for the ______ issue? Like ___ issue in zone _____ is definitely broken. Because you feel really invested in ______, it makes this particular thread no less important.

Keep this stuff out of bug threads. If you want to criticize, question, or do something about my priorities, PM me.