PDA

View Full Version : Spells: mask of the hunter / shrink

Apeople
03-22-2013, 06:41 PM
If mask of the hunter (60 dru spell) is clicked off or fades it causes the druid to shrink.

Treats
03-22-2013, 07:50 PM
Mask of the Hunter
Increase Shrinkage by 125% (L60)
Increase Magnification by 115% (L60)
Increase Mana by 3 (L60)
See Invisible

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Classes: Dru (L60)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Skill: Alteration
Casting Area Restriction: Outdoor
Allowable Targets: Self

Resistance Check: None

Mana Required: 100
Spell Duration: Unknown
Duration Formula: 3
Casting Time: 3.0 seconds
Spell Recovery: 2.25 seconds

Spell cast on you: Your features sharpen.
Spell cast on someone: Soandso's features sharpen.
Spell fades: Your features return to normal

Erati
03-22-2013, 11:21 PM
this is true and I always comment on this when playing after my Mask wears off and instead of returning to normal size, you shrink lol

please make Mask return us to normal size when its clicked off/fades

Handull
03-22-2013, 11:56 PM
woodelf druids shrink when mask is taken off, halflings get bigger (i tested this a while ago with a halfling next to me). i assume humans get smaller too. part of the problem might have to do with the fact that when you zone, you lose the magnification part of the buff, but i think the size increase stays (doors in RV block me when I am standing with mask on, even when i zone in with it on already).

as an example of what you can do with taking off mask and using a shrink pot I give you my buddy and me: http://postimage.org/image/84ypv61qb/

Splorf22
03-23-2013, 02:08 AM
save's fishing pole and torch is famous now :D

Handull
03-23-2013, 04:15 AM
i did that a while ago (notice no vermi tunic or RotS). tho i also learned from save a long time ago, and adopted his pole/torch at the same time. i played with pole/lantern, and other stuff, but pole/torch just felt so nice, i had to stick with it.

Save made it famous, and I was defiantly one of the many copycats that helped it spread.

charming nilli was probably the most pointless use of strings i've done, but i think for that screenshot it was worth it :)