PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous: plane of sky (airplane)

nilbog
04-20-2013, 06:39 PM
I am revisiting airplane bugs. I will go over the ones I know about, and I would like helpful feedback with as little conjecture as possible.

1. Sirran the Lunatic: Sirran charm is.. important. It can trivialize major encounters. Was Sirran charmable on live? It seems yes is the answer, but for how long? I would have already changed it, but more evidence exists that he was charmable than not. What is the earliest evidence suggesting that Sirran was 100% not charmable? If the conclusions end up 50/50, I'm removing the possibility anyways.

2. Bazzt Zzzt and Eye of Veeshan: These hit way too fast and hard. They will be nerfed. The only thing stopping me is Sirran being charmable; I'd like to make the changes simultaneously.

3. Stalking probe: Blocked in airplane, pending update. The use of any eye in airplane will be revisited when functionality is 100% as intended. Until that time, no you may not.

What else should be added? If it's exploitable/undocumented, PM me.

Thanks.

Splorf22
04-20-2013, 08:08 PM
http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=101232

Just going to link my previous post. Basically everything in there is immune to charm/stun/root/snare and it shouldn't be. The bees are also belly casters and I have no idea why. In particular some of the guides in my post specifically mention charming the bees against the queen, or dictating the bizzts against each other.

All in all though, great work Kanras/Nilbog fixing a few glaring holes already.

Ambrotos
04-21-2013, 01:05 AM
I know for a fact wizard npcs are casting luclin spells. They shouldn't be.

Triangle
04-21-2013, 01:18 AM

Not only that, in early EQ all casters did not cast spells of their level range, it was quite a lot lower. Not sure if anyone else remembers it this way but me though.

heartbrand
04-21-2013, 01:55 AM
http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=101232

Just going to link my previous post. Basically everything in there is immune to charm/stun/root/snare and it shouldn't be. The bees are also belly casters and I have no idea why. In particular some of the guides in my post specifically mention charming the bees against the queen, or dictating the bizzts against each other.

All in all though, great work Kanras/Nilbog fixing a few glaring holes already.

this many mobs were charmable such as thunder spirits / bees, and are flagged uncharmable here

Treats
04-21-2013, 01:57 AM
Remove uncharmable from all NPCs there non Magic Immune.

Bump Magic Resistance considerably higher for all NPCs.

Make using charm up there a huge gamble.

Handull
04-21-2013, 02:15 AM
What should the functionality of stalking probes be? Using keys while using an eye seems wrong, but is that the only bug? (i've only been in plane of sky on p99, so i have nothing to compare it to)

Should the port pad from Dojo island 1.5 to island 2 exist? Drexxel's sky guide implies that it was not originally part of the zone, but I haven't looked for any other source of info on this and while Drexxel's sky guide is good, it has a few errors in it, so this could just be wrong.

Splorf22
04-21-2013, 02:50 AM

Charm in Sky will never be a huge gamble because it's outdoors. You can always just make a macro and run around like a chicken after a charm break. If you read the plane of sky guide I linked to, its supposed to be a viable strategy: they specifically mention 4 and 6. I know you are trying to make things a bit harder, and I am 100% with you on the whole invis pull/OP hide combo and its trivializing results, but I don't think we should sacrifice classicness on the altar of difficulty.

Tecmos Deception
04-21-2013, 07:16 AM
Charm in Sky isn't a huge gamble if your raid is very on top of supporting the enchanters, you mean. You and I have bit the dust more than a few times up there because our split was at 95% because no one was topping them off after they got riposted a few times.

And regarding luclin spells, spiroc lord sometimes summons the bear druid pet. I was gonna try to charm it after SL died last week, but Veeshaan killed it before SL was down :(

Lostprophets
04-22-2013, 06:49 AM
And regarding luclin spells, spiroc lord sometimes summons the bear druid pet. I was gonna try to charm it after SL died last week, but Veeshaan killed it before SL was down :(

do you mean the sprioc guardian w/ bear pet?

...with Spiroc Lord on subject however, he is Dropping the Wingblade way too commonly.

Even with the 2004 drop rate listed below (best I could find regarding proof..), it looks to be as rare as the ancient blade currently (on p99), however is dropping 95-99% of the time (previously basing on it dropping 6 out of 8 kills)....lots of times even dual-wielding them...patch notes list the drop rate increasing in 2006, meaning they obviously were far too rare prior to that?

http://www.thesteelwarrior.org/forum/showthread.php?t=5848
02-24-2004 #2
Sassinak
Veteran User

Unless things changed, you can expect a drop rate of about 40% on the wingblade.

http://www.thesteelwarrior.org/forum/showthread.php?t=8276
07-27-2004 #2
Sassinak
Veteran User

No sword
No sword
Sword
No sword x 6
Sword
No sword
Sword

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/story.html?story=7237
Patch Notes for April 19, 2006
- Increased the drop rate of the Spiroc Wingblade in Plane of Sky. -

Ele
04-22-2013, 11:14 AM
Sirran:

Zam Beastiary archive link from December 14, 2000, Sirran has a listed level of 63 (i.e. red to level 60)
http://web.archive.org/web/20001214230900/http://eqbeastiary.allakhazam.com/search.shtml?zone=70

http://web.archive.org/web/20010610215647/http://www.xegonyalliance.com/guides/posguide.html
When the princess is slain, a MOB you'll come to know and love spawns in her place, a halfling called Sirran the Lunatic (level 63).

Rather than flagging him uncharmable, make his level higher to prevent the dictate from landing?

Currently Sirran despawns in 15 minutes, should this be 20 minutes?

Charming/Mezzing:
Should be able to dictate/Rapture at least the Bzzazzt and splits.
http://web.archive.org/web/20001205201300/http://everquest.allakhazam.com/zones/Planes/Air.htm

Bzzazzt Island - This place is a nightmare. Before leaving Spiroc island INVIS. These creatures have huge aggro, but do not see invis. Invis, use your key to get up then quickly run behind the large gear near the portal off this rock. From behind there are 3 Bzzazzts. The Left Bzzazzt (from behind) splits like a pegasus 1/2/2, these are very rough. We had chanters sleep the other 2 while took this set out. Dictate here is very powerful, only way to charm the splits and a charmed split will make short work of it's friend. All splits despawn in 80 minutes. The Right Bzzazzt splits 1/3, tough fight. Leave the center bzzazzt for last. If your goal is JUST advancement, kill the left and right bzzazzts and loot key pieces. Wait 80 minutes and do CR, leaving the center Bzzazzt alone for you to kill. The Center Bzzazzt when kills spawns another bzzazzt, then a bixie , then a bixie boss. Each of these is on an 80 minute timer from when it spawns. the final Bzzazzt spawns Sirran. Sirran on this island slightly different. you need to give him a phrase (I don't know it yet) to spawn the Sister of the Spire on Drake isle. You can proceed to drake isle without spawning the Sister but you will not proceed to butterdly/Veeshan's Isle without spawning her. Hand in keys as normally (and hopefully) you have spawned the Sister. Bzzazzts CAN be pulled to spiroc isle, we managed to pull one of 3 and then the other 2 got bugged (ha ha) and split in a locationg we couldn't pull from)

Stalking Probes// Eye of Zomms:
2001 Through the Looking Glass thread
http://www.ttlg.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5488

Oh, I should point out here that Eye of Zomm is FUN AS HELL in this plane. Normally, you only get 2D control of the eye. But in Sky, you get total 3D control. Much much fun. Of course, the eye is uninvis, so if an aggro mob sees it, it'll aggro on you. Eye of Tallon, the level 57 upgrade, is automatically invis, though... and no aggro mob in the entire plane sees invis. So Eye of Tallon is good. But Eye of Zomm... well, let's say a mage in the other raid got a little too curious...

Yes, kiddies, not only is Eye of Tallon fun in this zone, but Bind Sight is as well. Very very fun.

I must say, I AM THE MOST UBER EYE OF TALLON CONTROLLER IN ALL THE LAND! Was able to get a target on the corpses way way down below with the eye. I wasn't able to drag them as they were just so far down, but I was able to nuke them. So I had a cleric assist me, and res them directly on the chains. Go me!

But I was still able to target his corpse using Eye of Tallon and Bind Sight all the way from the seventh isle... whee!

Eye of Zomm aggro and Distance Pulling:
Monkly Business thread from 2001 explaining Eye of Zomm/Holgresh Elder Bead pulling and distance issues.
http://www.monkly-business.net/forums/archive/index.php/t-8629.html

HOW DO MONKS PULL WITH THEM:

Well, we use them for remote pulling.

The eye causes agro in creatures just as normal’ish (the ish bit I will explain later) on any mob it comes into contact with. The faction for the eye is the same as the users faction.

When the eye gets near any mob that would agro on it, the mob attacks the eye. Since it only has a couple of hit points, and zero AC it dies VERY quickly. And of course, just like a pet you also then inherit the agro (ie, you are added to the mobs hate list).

Now if, once you cast the spell you then immediately FD, when the eye dies you will be just as though you had FD’d after throwing a weapon at the mob (ie, indifferent). The mob will NOT come for you as long as you stay FD

But the mob will have moved off its home spot slightly to kill the eye !!. So if you get back up before the mob has returned to it’s home spot (assuming it’s a static), then it will come for you. This return can sometimes take a couple of minutes. If the mob is a wanderer, same rules as per normal apply for FD. It will continue wandering after a while, but if you get up you might not have been hate wiped, and may have to FD multiple times to clear the hate.

If you do NOT FD when pulling, or get up before the hate wipe, then the mob will “come” for you. This means taking normal pathing lines for the place you are in. This last statement is VERY important, because there are sometimes no pathing routes to you. In these situation, the mob can warp to you (although nor always). Also, if you are too far from the mob it will sometimes not come for you, but stay on it’s spot with the normal “increased” agro range (ie, just as if you had outrun it).

[As an aside, this pathing/warping was a trick used recently in Kedge Keep. An Eye of Zomm cast in a corner near the entrance appeared in Phinn’ies room. He agro’d, and then warped SOLO to the entrance. No adds, no travelling. Easy kill. Unsurprisingly this was seen as an exploit, and now Eye of Zomm has been disabled from working in KK !!]

Now onto the “’ish bit”. The eye sometimes will take a while to “register” with mobs. I’ve done double + circles around a mob before now to get its attention, and if the eye fades at around the same time as the mob agro’s its hard to tell if you got the pull. Also some people wonder what level the eye works as (for agro purposes). Some say level one, but personally I think this untrue. I’ve pulled mobs that I know will agro on lower levels, and got singles. I think its all a matter of what direction the mob moved in when it agro’s on the Eye, and if it passes hate to other mobs, and how close the mob gets to other mobs and the Eye to the mob. Agro range for the Eye is best as it means not getting close to other mobs, but sometimes the mob doesn’t go for the Eye.

VERY rarely, the Eye will take a Harm Touch for you (just as pets). This is rare, and I’ve not heard of one ever taking a Death Touch.

Also distance I find plays a part. If I send the eye too far, the mob will place me on it's hate list, but not actually come for me. You have to be VERY careful of this, as the agro range is now much much bigger on the mob, and you are passed onto the hate list of any other mob the 1st one comes into contact with.

Ele
04-22-2013, 11:35 AM
Should the port pad from Dojo island 1.5 to island 2 exist? Drexxel's sky guide implies that it was not originally part of the zone, but I haven't looked for any other source of info on this and while Drexxel's sky guide is good, it has a few errors in it, so this could just be wrong.

Drexxel does not show a date for, nor corroborates, his statement about 1.5 not having a port pad. (Edit, at least in his guide) To the research mobile!

Found a quote from Drexxel on Zam's comment board: July 26, 2006

3) This is no longer true: "Noble Dojorn Island, which is a one-way trip". Around 2003 the coders installed a telepad on Noble Dojorn Island, allowing access to Azarack island. As such, I've taken to calling this island #1.5, since it's a detour more than anything else, and falls between (what I call) island 1 and 2 (thunder spirits and azaracks)

Interesting, most interesting. Found a June 2001 strategy guide from Xegony server saying Dojorn's island is the end of the line with no teleport pad; however, I also found archived pages from August 2001 that indicate a teleport pad on Dojorn's island that use Key of the Misplaced to get to Island 2 (Azaracks). I have not found anything in the patch notes indicating a change in 2001 between June and August.

June 2001 archive pull from xegony alliance's PoS strategy page:

http://web.archive.org/web/20010610215647/http://www.xegonyalliance.com/guides/posguide.html

PDF of the same page with a March 2001 date saying the same thing: http://www.angelfire.com/freak/eqjonze/guides/planes/planeofsky1/posguide.pdf

Island Two – Noble Island (non-aggro)

When you zone onto the second island, you’ll see three MOBs – the island is quite small in size. Set amongst this island is a rather sinister looking windmill. The first two MOBs are called Blade Storms (level 59). They hit for 360 DMG and are extremely magic resistant. They also proc a spell that taps stamina, HP, AC, and resists. On a rare occasion, they’ll drop something nice. The whole real point of this island, however, is the third MOB, Noble Dojorn (level 63).

Noble Dojorn is a big nasty efreeti who is quite magic resistant. He carries a mace in one hand and a bag in the other. Because the island is so small, some people pull the Blade Storms solo, kill those, then pull him into the windmill and fight him there to avoid falling off the island. Pulling the Blade Storms solo is difficult though so be prepared to fight him and the blades at the same time. He triple and quad hits for 350-400 DMG and casts a nasty area effect damage spell that is purely magic based. For this reason, you’ll need a lot of tanks with magic resist gear when you fight him, as well as clerics. He is guarded by the Blade Storms on this island. A good attack force for the noble would include 8 tanks (2800-3500 HP each), 8 clerics (CH only), 8 necros (twitching the clerics), 5 mages, 5 chanters, 2 druids, 5 bards, and 2 shamans with the mages having pre-made "mod rods" for all the casters. When hailed, the noble welcomes you to the island, requesting that you stay, now that his relatives are gone. Both Noble Dojorn and the Blade Storms are linked. If you attack the Noble, you’ll aggro the Blade Storms, and visa-versa. The Blade Storms circle the windmill in a repeatable pattern. Killing the noble spawns another efreeti lord "boss" on the fifth island, the Overseer of Air (level 55), much like Sirran the Lunatic being spawned as a result of killing island bosses.

On a side note, this island is also home to part of the Monk epic quest. There is a MOB called "a presence" (level 55) that is invisible, like a shadowed man, except for it's name. If it is handed the charred scale from Eejag in Lavastorm Mountains, it spawns Gwan (level 57) who must be attacked and killed as part of the Monk epic. Aggroing him does not aggro Dojorn or the Blade Storms. He can be fought beside other MOBs on the island, but any ae procs or ae procing weapons will of course aggro the rest of the island. Gwan can be done approximately every two hours.

There are no teleport pads on this island and no MOBs drop keys to get off it. In that sense, it's not entirely part of the chain of islands in this zone and those that come to Sky to do Gwan or Dojorn are here for a one way trip. The only option afterwards is jumping off the island. The Blade Storms are on an 8-hour spawn cycle. The Noble is on a 7-day spawn cycle.

However, as of August 2001:

August 2001 PoS Strategy Thread on Monkly Business:
http://www.monkly-business.net/forums/showthread.php?t=8622

Is there a way to go from Noble Djorn island to Azarak? Or is there a way to go from Azarack and/or Gorgalosk to Djorn?

I'd like to go up to Sky to help a fellow monk with his epic. Afterwards I'd like to try my hand at raiding some of the other islands. I didn't know if you could move from Djorn to other islands or not.

From Faeries, there are 3 transporters: Quest Hall, Azaracks, Dojorn

From Dojorn, there is one transporter, to Azaracks

From Azaracks, one to Gorgalosk

I don't think you can come back from these islands, but I have never tried though.

August 2001 thread saying go to 1.5 kill noble then use key to move to 2
http://www.ttlg.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5488

Well, we had 24 people, so each got a key. Yay. So we moved to Noble Isle. This island doesn't really have a number, though it's "supposed" to be the second isle you go to. However, it's totally optional. Only thing on this Isle is Nobole Dojorn, his two bladestorm pets... and now a Monk epic battle thingie. No keys drop at all here, unlike other isles. You just stop by to kill the Noble, then use the key you got on the first isle to go to the second isle.

nilbog
04-23-2013, 06:18 PM
Just going to link my previous post. Basically everything in there is immune to charm/stun/root/snare and it shouldn't be.

The bees are also belly casters and I have no idea why. In particular some of the guides in my post specifically mention charming the bees against the queen, or dictating the bizzts against each other.

I'll look into removing the uncharmable flag, but it will need testing because their magic resistance needs evaluation.

If anyone has a level 100(lol?) enchanter on eqlive, and are bored enough, please check charm and belly casting. Even though it's not classic, would make me feel better about changing it. /log on

Get with me about this.

From my Splorf reply, this needs testing without arbitrarily increasing resists.

Should the port pad from Dojo island 1.5 to island 2 exist?

Good question. The research done by Ele later in the thread seems to contradict itself so I'm not sure.

...with Spiroc Lord on subject however, he is Dropping the Wingblade way too commonly.

Currently its 2 rolls of around 50%. So it's possible to get none. Suggestions on changes for classic rarity?

Sirran:

Rather than flagging him uncharmable, make his level higher to prevent the dictate from landing?

Sirran's level increased to 63, pending update. This will be further affected as dictate will not be effective on npcs > level 58 next patch.

Charming/Mezzing:
Should be able to dictate/Rapture at least the Bzzazzt and splits.
http://web.archive.org/web/20001205201300/http://everquest.allakhazam.com/zones/Planes/Air.htm
Needs further research.

Stalking Probes// Eye of Zomms:Eyes should work, and Stalking probes should work to an extent. There's a reason these are disabled, and once fixed, we will implement them properly. iirc, the eyes had flymode in airplane as well.

Nirgon
04-23-2013, 06:38 PM
Sirran to rightfully be lvl 63

Screenshots of pets dual wielding 2handers surfacing

Dr. Nirgon stock going through the roof

Excellent changes

nilbog
04-24-2013, 04:30 PM
2. Bazzt Zzzt and Eye of Veeshan: These hit way too fast and hard. They will be nerfed.

Fixed, pending update.

Lostprophets
04-25-2013, 07:26 AM
Currently its 2 rolls of around 50%. So it's possible to get none. Suggestions on changes for classic rarity?

I'm not sure if he actually duel-wielded them or not (based on rarity i would suspect not?). but maybe drop it to ~40% as it's stated on the quotes?

I just did my searches after hearing many classic vets complain (and complain alot...after seeing so many just rot) that it was far too common (much, much rarer on live...more of a bottle neck for warriors), heh.

Ele
09-20-2013, 02:13 PM
Bump for more research regarding Port Pad on Noble Isle (1.5->2).

Zam seems to indicate an earlier date for port pad placement:

December 5, 2000 - Zam archive
Noble Dojorn Island - On this island are Noble Dojorn and 2 Bladestorms. The bladestorms will assist dojorn, none are aggro. The bladestorms if pulled off
the island will move to isle 4 and stay there (via someone aggroing them then jumping off the island). Dojorn will always return home. Kill Dojorn and loot. You must have the key of the misplaced from isle one to leave this island. Behind Dojorn's windmill is a port to Azarack island, use Key of the misplaced to activate. Note: Killing Dojorn spawns the Overseer of Air on island 5.

March 31, 2001 - Zam archive
http://web.archive.org/web/20010331191214/http://everquest.allakhazam.com/zones/Planes/Air.htm
Noble Dojorn Island - On this island are Noble Dojorn and 2 Bladestorms. The bladestorms will assist dojorn, none are aggro. The bladestorms if pulled off
the island will move to isle 4 and stay there (via someone aggroing them then jumping off the island). Dojorn will always return home. Kill Dojorn and loot. You must have the key of the misplaced from isle one to leave this island. Behind Dojorn's windmill is a port to Azarack island, use Key of the misplaced to activate. Note: Killing Dojorn spawns the Overseer of Air on island 5.

However linking off those pages to Cassie's PoA Guide (May have been posted and never updated, what it seems even skimming through the 2002 archives)

May 11, 2000 - archive (http://web.archive.org/web/20000511211553/http://everquest.allakhazam.com/zones/Planes/Sky_Guide_Cassie_1.html)
October 2, 2001 - archive (http://web.archive.org/web/20001002022244/http://everquest.allakhazam.com/zones/Planes/Sky_Guide_Cassie_1.html)
January 21, 2001 - archive (http://web.archive.org/web/20010121202900/http://everquest.allakhazam.com/zones/Planes/Sky_Guide_Cassie_1.html)
March 31, 2001 - archive (http://web.archive.org/web/20010331210708/http://everquest.allakhazam.com/zones/Planes/Sky_Guide_Cassie_1.html)

All say the same thing:

Using the Key of Swords on the correct teleporter will take you to Island 2, also called Noble Island or Windmill Island. ...

There are no teleports on Noble Island.

August 14, 2001, Lord Hong Plane of Sky Guide
http://web.archive.org/web/20010814164646/http://www.geocities.com/lordhong/sky.htm

Describes Noble Island first with no mention of a portal pad to Azaracks.

October 30, 2001, Lond Hong Plane of Sky Guide
http://web.archive.org/web/20011030051630/http://www.geocities.com/lordhong/sky.htm#dojorn

First mention of a portal pad to Azaracks, in Lord Hong's guides.
The single teleport pad on the island will take you with key of the misplaced to Azarack Island. Respawn on the Presence is 2 hours, Dojorn is 7 days.

Additional statements as of October 2001, that the port pad was in place.
http://aquilo.yuku.com/reply/2585/Monk-quest-part-two-Plane-of-Sky-Friday-1027
Noble Dojorn Island: Has 2 bladestorms and Noble Dojorn. Bladestorms are not mezzable (if I remember right) and are actually kinda buff. Dojorn is tougher than Naggy/Vox. He doesn't DT tho. Killing him gets you quest stuff, and spawns the Overseer of Air on island 4. There's a teleporter pad here leading to Azerack Island. Dojorn is somewhat optional, but I don't think you can "finish" air without killing him. Of course, no one has as yet "finished" air, so.... (this being optional is why this island isn't numbered)

December 16, 2001 capture (dated November 16, 2001 as last update) of Adawen's Plane of Sky guide
http://web.archive.org/web/20011215061959/http://members.cohesive.net/~rtaylor/EQ/skyguide/

People are often confused on how you get off this isle. It has a teleport dish to Azarack isle only. On my raids we do Dojorn isle after Faeries but before Azaracks.

Handull
09-21-2013, 12:48 PM
Nice research. One thing worth noting is that Cassie's Guide, that claims there to be no pad, also claims you can levitate from higher islands to lower islands. This might open a whole can of worms.

*Maybe* when sky was released there was no pad on 1.5 and you could levitate around. Island 1.5 is notably higher in the z-axis than islands 2 and 3. Perhaps after launch it was decided that levitate was OP in sky, but they didn't want to strand players on Island 1.5, as levitate was the intended way to leave that island, so they added the port pad.

Cassie claims that Noble has been pulled and killed (likely on a different server), and claims that levitate was used since there is no port pad. Cassie also seems to have been to Island 3, but not Island 4, however she claims that "no one has killed island 2". Unless levitate is allowed, there is no way to bypass Island 2, which supports that claim that levitate was allowed. Lastly, since getting to Island 4 was something very few guilds did early on, island jumping would not have come about yet, since the first jumps you can do are 4-2 and 4-3. With a 1-3 capable raid, all you could do is levitate from 1.5 to 3 and from 3 to 1. I'd honestly be shocked if Verant didn't plan on people levitating around sky and jumping from island to island. The layout of the islands allows for some really handy jumps, and if that was an accident, then its an amazing accident.

Ele
09-21-2013, 04:54 PM
Levitate did work in air for awhile. Was only way to get to the quest room.

Handull
09-21-2013, 05:40 PM
There you go. I would assume then that dojo pad and quest room pad were put in when levitate was taken out.

maximum
04-28-2014, 01:04 PM
Bump. What else?

Ciroco
07-12-2014, 03:20 PM
Spiroc Lord just dropped a Spiroc Wind Totem (trash quest piece), the trash bard belt, and a Wingblade.

According to http://www.monkly-business.net/index.php?pageid=sky:

The Spiroc Lord
Number on island: 1
Level: 63
Aggressive: Yes
Assist: Yes
Hits for: 350
HPs: 32000
Resists: High
Specials: Cast lightning, unresistable AoE; Death Touch; Cast Blind, Stuns and Root; large aggro radius; his death spawns Sirran the Lunatic
Loot:
always 4 noise makers
always one rare PoS item
always one of:
Crude Wooden Flute
Dove Slippers
Fine Cloth Rayment
Finely Woven Cloth Belt
Gold Coffer
High Quality Rayment
Ivory Sky Diamond
Light Damask Mantle
Shiny Pauldrons
Silken Mask
Spiroc Air Totem
Spiroc Battle Staff
Spiroc Earth Totem
Spiroc Sky Totem
always a chance (about 50-60%) to drop:
Spiroc Wingblade

On the topic of the Wingblade...

In addition to the above source, http://www.thesteelwarrior.org/forum/showthread.php?t=5848 suggests that the chance of a Wingblade from Lord is about 40%, and http://www.angelfire.com/freak/eqjonze/guides/planes/planeofsky1/planeofair.htm says 1/3. If it's confirmed that he should have a chance to drop two of them (which I haven't seen proof of, but I assume that has already been established), two rolls of 20-25% should be about right.

Also, some interesting tidbits about Isle 5 from the angelfire guide (a few typos, but hopefully you get the gist):

Port in is safe, but isle is agro, so don't walk around much
A very odd behavior here is that the spirocs seem to have VERY low agro ranger here (almost to the point of not being agro), but VERY LARGE call for help (assist) ranger. Example, you can see the lord with agroing him, but if you fight a lesser spiroc there, he will agro on you.

Erati
07-12-2014, 04:28 PM
this was posted here

http://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=157354

Ciroco
07-12-2014, 04:43 PM
Yeah, that thread didn't show up when I searched Spiroc Lord, my bad.

maximum
12-22-2014, 03:21 PM
Bump. What else?