PDA

View Full Version : Game Mechanics: Teir'dal forge making Enchanted Adamantite Jointing

Ashintar
06-23-2013, 08:41 PM
So very randomly and rarely the Teir'dal forge in Neriak C will give me back the file and Teir'Dal smithing hammer, but will reverse their icons and names when making the Enchanted Adamantite Jointing. The only way I know this is I'll put the jointing and the "hammer" back in the forge with all my other items only for it to tell me that those items cannot be combined. I have to exit out of the forge and close all of my bags, re-open, then find that the slot where I put the "hammer" now contains my file and vise versa.

This happened today around 5:20 mountain:
[Sun Jun 23 17:20:41 2013] You can no longer advance your skill from making this item.
[Sun Jun 23 17:20:41 2013] You have fashioned the items together to create something new!
[Sun Jun 23 17:21:02 2013] You cannot combine these items in this container type!

Ashintar
08-19-2013, 04:31 PM
This seems to be happening more often, latest was on 8/19/2013 in Oggok, time was between 2:25 - 2:28PM mountain daylight in the oggok forge. I can provide the character's name if needed. I also believe this happened yesterday also at the oggok forge.

When this happens I can use the hammer (which now has the file name and icon) in the armor combine. This will result in the piece of armor being made and the hammer being returned with the right name / icon. Then I still have to close out of all my bags / forge for the file to return to "normal."

Ashintar
07-01-2016, 01:37 PM
Still Happening however it's now the file and the jointing being swapped?