PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous: Bloated Belly - Unable to climb up from water.

Zadon
07-01-2013, 11:00 PM
I have no way to confirm this as a bug but I remember being able to climb up the slanted barrel at the rear 'driver's side' of the Bloated Belly. This allowed KOS players to still travel off of Kunark.

After multiple attempts (with very long waits in between), I was not able to climb/jump up onto the barrel. Instead, I become stuck underneath and need to swim away and tap space bar to get un-stuck.

I understand that levitate would get around this issue but I don't have that spell and didn't want to run around trying to find someone to buff me.

Thanks!

Zadon

Danth
07-02-2013, 01:49 AM
A lot of geometry isn't quite the same here as Classic, mostly due to un-fixable client issues. For example, it isn't as easy to squeeze through the gap in the locked rock to enter The Hole as it should be. If you're an Iksar or otherwise KOS to both outposts, you may need a hand leaving Kunark.

Danth

dali_lb
07-05-2013, 09:18 AM
It propably was possible on live, but i remember always asking for invis & levi. wich i guess prolly was because it wasn't easy back then eithe :)

isoka
07-05-2013, 11:28 AM
I have no way to confirm this as a bug but I remember being able to climb up the slanted barrel at the rear 'driver's side' of the Bloated Belly. This allowed KOS players to still travel off of Kunark.

After multiple attempts (with very long waits in between), I was not able to climb/jump up onto the barrel. Instead, I become stuck underneath and need to swim away and tap space bar to get un-stuck.

I understand that levitate would get around this issue but I don't have that spell and didn't want to run around trying to find someone to buff me.

Thanks!

Zadon

Hummm I know I managed to climb on the boat using the slanted barrel located at the rear right of the boat. Didn't try the opposite one which you are talking about though.

Zadon
07-21-2013, 03:21 PM
Hummm I know I managed to climb on the boat using the slanted barrel located at the rear right of the boat. Didn't try the opposite one which you are talking about though.

Confirmed this is the solution. Thanks!