PDA

View Full Version : ToFS behavior

Blancah
03-07-2014, 04:29 PM
So I spent a lot of time in ToFS during live days. I was 15 and a lot of it was a blur. I logged in a mid level monk to play around on first floor yesterday and noticed a couple oddities. This is mostly a list of things I'm working on researching or looking for others' input to help decide if any or all of these are indeed bugs.

1] Undead mobs run
2] Running mobs zigzag
3] an ancient mummy ghosted upon zone in.
4] sitting/standing skeletons

1] All the shadowbones I fought would run at low health. Not sure if this is meant to be, but I haven't come across a running skeleton before.

2] When mobs started running at low health in the hallways, they would run in a lightning bolt pattern as if they were bouncing off the walls.

3] This soon disappeared unlike the random pets at zone in that a couple dungeons in old world used to be plagued with.

4] When I zoned in, all skeletons on the first floor were sitting down (piles of bones on the floor). After I would kill one, it would respawn standing up. I was there for about thirty minutes total and never saw them change position after initial death. Any that I didn't kill remained sitting and any that I killed or left standing afterwards would stay standing.

Tecmos Deception
03-07-2014, 04:36 PM
When we were in there on the first night, Chewie mentioned that it looked like mobs who were fleeing were also not fleeing any farther than the room that they were fought in. Something about they'd just start warping around if they tried to leave? I didn't see it personally, so not sure on the details.

nilbog
03-07-2014, 04:58 PM
1] All the shadowbones I fought would run at low health. Not sure if this is meant to be, but I haven't come across a running skeleton before.

Working as intended.

2] When mobs started running at low health in the hallways, they would run in a lightning bolt pattern as if they were bouncing off the walls.

Pathing. Will be investigated.

3] This soon disappeared unlike the random pets at zone in that a couple dungeons in old world used to be plagued with.

Will investigate.

4] When I zoned in, all skeletons on the first floor were sitting down (piles of bones on the floor). After I would kill one, it would respawn standing up. I was there for about thirty minutes total and never saw them change position after initial death. Any that I didn't kill remained sitting and any that I killed or left standing afterwards would stay standing.

Replicated this. Will look into it.