PDA

View Full Version : HP update bug in client & various small bugs

wycca
04-19-2014, 11:49 PM
In ToV tonight testing, various damage didn't report to peoples clients correctly. Individuals would have their hp showing as 100%, while their groupmates would see them (correct value) losing health or low health. I would receive heal messages while I showed 100% hp at all times. Confirmed that several group members experienced same problem.

Also, it appears that heal ranges are a bit off - I would heal, and not always get an amount healed message unless I was much closer. The except was Elixir, which always showed the heal messages at any range. The only other explanation was that the heals just weren't landing.

Lastly, there was an odd /target bug. Basically, on live servers, you can type /target (any portion of a person's name), for example, /target Qel, would put Qelen's corpse on target. Does not work on beta. However, /target Qelen's corpse does work.

Byrjun
04-20-2014, 12:51 PM
This isn't a real issue. The incorrect HP display was caused by the GM buffs that were being handed out (GM Aegolism, GM Focus, etc). These would increase your character's max HP, but it wouldn't change what was being displayed in your UI. For example, you may receive +1000 HP from the GM buffs increasing your actual HP to 5000, but only 4000 would be displayed; so for the first 1000 damage you take it appears you're not losing any health.

I haven't seen this issue with normal Velious spells, just when the GM buffs were used last night.