PDA

View Full Version : Will fungi drop its price in Velious?

winter888
10-19-2014, 10:39 PM
Thinking of if it's worth to invest a 70k+ now when Velious is near.

Thanks for any idea....

Nitsude
10-20-2014, 01:13 AM
No item removes its niche that I can think of. The only reason I could think of fungi dropping in price is a massive fungi dump at beginning of Velious from people who misjudged Velious launch and need funds to buy spells / gear on mains.

Even so, fungi is sought after enough any drop in value would be temporary.

quido
10-20-2014, 01:15 AM
Will probably cost more in Velious.

SyanideGas
10-20-2014, 05:31 AM
Only thing that can really rep a fungi would be the ST robe for monks? Im prolly missing other regen items? (not too knowledgeable on velious shits)

But yeah price will prolly climb or stay the same if anything.

Exmo
10-20-2014, 10:17 AM
Only thing that can really rep a fungi would be the ST robe for monks? Im prolly missing other regen items? (not too knowledgeable on velious shits)

But yeah price will prolly climb or stay the same if anything.

I remember lots of shamans switching to Vindi BPs on live. Not sure that will happen here, but it might if they fix AC.

Either way, lots of them are likely to hit the market to buy new stuff, but eventually it will rebound.

Man0warr
10-20-2014, 02:08 PM
Vindi BP is great, but you'd probably still want a Fungi to switch into for certain occasions.

Tankdan
10-21-2014, 03:09 AM
If anything it'll go up in price.

Top guilds like IB that duo the King will now be focused on Velious content and cant be bothered to camp King as often as they do now. Not to mention they will be busy raiding new content. Now add in all those hybrid alts that people are going to make and then twink out, means there's little reason for Fungi to drop in price.

Destron
10-21-2014, 05:25 PM
Top guilds like IB

You heard it here folks.

Lord Traxor
10-21-2014, 09:13 PM
gear will be better so more casual's will be able to farm it i would think

Sirken
10-23-2014, 11:06 AM
Will probably cost more in Velious.

this^

influx of players = more demand = higher price

Ele
10-23-2014, 11:14 AM
this^

influx of players = more demand = higher price

You heard it here: keep up the farming! Take the camp from those with corpsed fungis!