PDA

View Full Version : Beta Suggestions

heartbrand
01-09-2015, 12:27 AM
Came back to start beta testing a bit. The cleric beta buff STILL has no water or peridots. I understand you can sell gear, go to thurgadin, run to the JC etc., but it seems rather tedious to do this instead of just adding plat / water / dots for free on merchant or the character.

Also, can we put the armor gems on merchants at this point?

Mac Drettj
01-09-2015, 12:58 PM
make a red beta

Daldaen
01-09-2015, 01:48 PM
Really the beta buffs were taken at a horrible time.

So many of those were clearly poopsocking Trakanon or were red players with the most useless resist gear imaginable. Lol Cold resist rings... And none of them have relevant clickies which every maxed level player would have. Leatherfoot cap, mallet, root net etc.

It's probably too late unless we have forced betaing in our future. But if you could give people advanced notice and allow a few of the better geared players to set up their inventory and gear and bags before saving their beta copy that would help.

Also some of those race choices... Halfling druid is fail. Gnome Necromancer is fail. Human monk... Lols.

And yes, armor gems need to go on a merchant near the end of beta. Cause the drop rate on those is rare, testing each individual piece would be impossible withhout armor gems.

Erati
01-09-2015, 02:44 PM
druid beta buff had no fire beetle eye

just saying, dont know if any fire beetles exist in Velious

( I know you can copy one over but this is in line with HB's post )

Mac Drettj
01-09-2015, 04:11 PM
only blue exploiters have all refreshable clickies

daldaen the virus non classic pusher

Daldaen
01-09-2015, 05:12 PM
only blue exploiters have all refreshable clickies

daldaen the virus non classic pusher

Recharging and using clickies in difficult situations is classic. Was through and past PoP.

I'm sorry your server has incorrect cast times on clickies and vendors don't work properly. You can always roll on Blue.

The game has so much more depth when clickies are readily available. So much more is possible and you can try to low number so many more things, or do them with misfit groups.

Colgate
01-11-2015, 12:33 PM
clicky abuse is extremely detrimental to the vision of everquest and the depth of the game

i'm sure the developers intended for people to stall tank trakanon with 5 soulfires and a bladestopper and to have 40 people spamming an ivandyr's hoop to kill dragons in 3 seconds followed by them all recharging them on a vendor at the same time