PDA

View Full Version : Call of Earth and Speed of Shissar stacking issue

Elmarnieh
04-01-2015, 06:46 PM
According to spell files they should stack. It seems the armor slot is set wrong on one of the spells.

Ele
04-02-2015, 11:36 AM
Sorry, they don't stack for almost 7 months.

http://www.tski.co.jp/baldio/patch/20010627.html
Speed of the Shissar has had its duration increased from 20 minutes to 30 minutes. This effect should no longer conflict with Call of Earth.

Daldaen
04-02-2015, 11:44 AM
Praise Classic.

JayN
04-02-2015, 11:50 AM
to bad this classicness isnt in
Spell and Item Interruption: Ducking will now interrupt a spell instantly. You will no longer be able to sit while using items or casting spells. This will not affect bard songs, which will still work as they always have, but will affect all items, even those with song-like eff

Ele
04-02-2015, 01:08 PM
to bad this classicness isnt in
Spell and Item Interruption: Ducking will now interrupt a spell instantly. You will no longer be able to sit while using items or casting spells. This will not affect bard songs, which will still work as they always have, but will affect all items, even those with song-like eff

Red has it. I'm so jelly. Red even gets to click donal's bp, get 3 med ticks in, AND finish casting CH.

Nirgon
04-02-2015, 03:11 PM
ya rend robe too

glorious

is no 4 u on blue

Daldaen
04-02-2015, 03:14 PM
That and no variance are the only useful aspects of the red server. If you could burn the rest, distill out those two classic features and add them to blue it would be a glorious day.

Tapatio
06-18-2015, 11:43 AM
That and no variance are the only useful aspects of the red server. If you could burn the rest, distill out those two classic features and add them to blue it would be a glorious day.

Was going to ask how bottle necks and over population were good things but I don't want to reply to a rant in bug sections.

Raev
06-19-2015, 05:35 PM
Red has it. I'm so jelly. Red even gets to click donal's bp, get 3 med ticks in, AND finish casting CH.

I don't think this is true; I was not able to sit on my necromancer while casting spells on red.

Technique
06-19-2015, 05:41 PM
You can't use sit hotkey to do it.

Daldaen
06-19-2015, 06:04 PM
I don't think this is true; I was not able to sit on my necromancer while casting spells on red.

Just have to stand again before the cast completes.

Useful for high levels and complete heal. Rather useless at lower levels though.