PDA

View Full Version : PoM zone in relocation

pallius
04-28-2015, 10:24 PM
Just a thought.

PoM went undiscovered for a long time. People speculated it wasn't really in game.

You could recreate that wonder by relocating the zone in to some unknown location.

blondeattk
04-29-2015, 06:03 AM
or induce the burned wood rule and move it on a weekly basis?

:P

Swish
04-29-2015, 08:14 AM
I think thats a great idea, but you know...

http://i.imgur.com/apRp7TQ.gif etc

Blap
05-18-2015, 08:58 AM
relocate the zone in ? so nobody find it in the next month and nerf of cards arrive whitout possibility for most of people to have those items in hand...

let's not put rules on kerafyrm and awake him on first try...

blondeattk
05-18-2015, 06:06 PM
^english only plz

Blap
05-19-2015, 03:21 AM
^english only plz

exploring part of the game is important, but if POM get nerfed like it was in 2000, we ll have no time to profit of PoM stuff if we spend a month to find new entrance.

my english is better ?

Littlegyno 13.0
05-21-2015, 10:28 AM
exploring part of the game is important, but if POM get nerfed like it was in 2000, we ll have no time to profit of PoM stuff if we spend a month to find new entrance.

my english is better ?

mischief doesn't get changed in velious or luclin timeline.

Daldaen
05-21-2015, 10:37 AM
Or PoP (praise be upon its name).

PoMischief entrance will stay where it is.

Fun thing about this server is going to be that every guild will have a magician parked on the Vulak Bridge, and they will simply CotH people there, and burning a single DA Idol or getting Kazuumis sung on you is enough DA, with SoW, to run to PoM ent and click in.

It won't be special to be inside PoM anymore, expect 50+ people there nightly. We will see just how awesome people think the zone really is when you're no longer the unique sunflower being able to zone in there.

Ele
05-21-2015, 02:13 PM
Or PoP (praise be upon its name).

PoMischief entrance will stay where it is.

Fun thing about this server is going to be that every guild will have a magician parked on the Vulak Bridge, and they will simply CotH people there, and burning a single DA Idol or getting Kazuumis sung on you is enough DA, with SoW, to run to PoM ent and click in.

It won't be special to be inside PoM anymore, expect 50+ people there nightly. We will see just how awesome people think the zone really is when you're no longer the unique sunflower being able to zone in there.

Not being able to box and already being 60 and trying to farm PoM for armor is tantamount to waterboarding yourself especially if there is any competition in the zone.

Daldaen
05-21-2015, 02:23 PM
PoM armor, while neat, is largely not worth the effort.

Flowers will be the only thing most care about.

Littlegyno 13.0
05-21-2015, 02:56 PM

yup. on pvp server the only thing we'll care about is flowers and motha fuking blam sticks.

Blap
05-22-2015, 05:30 AM

i don't agree, for those who don't wear raid stuff, PoM quests are very good (some are better than pre-ntov stuff)

Daldaen
05-22-2015, 07:44 AM
They don't have the same unlimited clickies.

2-3 groups can handle EToV or WToV trash to get Skyshrine/Kael Armor.

The BPs from PoM are nice stats wise but lack clicky. Beyond that there are random pieces that are pseudo Okay like shaman boots but... Mostly, it's not worth the 10s of hours spent farming PoM for one piece of gear.

dbouya
05-26-2015, 01:06 PM
PoM absolutely was changed before luclin came out.... although it wasn't revamped until later it was rebalanced quite early, right around the time most people found it.