Coffee
07-24-2015, 10:58 AM
the zone can't handle a raid force

this issue known?

Daldaen
07-24-2015, 11:02 AM
This bug report has no specifics.

This a known issue?

But seriously. What were you doing (engaging Zlandicar? Clearing down?). How many people were there? Was everyone de syncing? Just some people? Did the zone crash? Were you triggering lots of traps?

We have raided Zlandicar with probably 35 and had no issues with lag or desyncs.

Coffee
07-24-2015, 11:11 AM
zoned in

unplayable lag and mass disconnect

Colgate
07-24-2015, 11:18 AM
we tried zoning in around 45 players

around 15 of us either crashed repeatedly when trying to zone in, while those who were able to make it in were desynching and had massive latency

Daldaen
07-24-2015, 11:23 AM
This is a new issue then. I zoned in there maybe yesterday or the day before... Those who managed to zone, did they notice the swarm beetle traps at the zone in? I've seen them there for the past week or two. It is likely they aren't despawning and their build up may be an issue.

Man0warr
07-24-2015, 11:25 AM
I watched Forsaken try to kill Zland just last night, didn't seem to be any issues.

reborn649
07-24-2015, 01:17 PM
It is a known issue for a few days now:

http://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=203090

Its really only on the first half of the zone though. When you first zone in, the lag can be pretty rough and even on the run towards zlandicars hall it can be quite choppy. Verified with multiple people on various connections/pc's and its the same for most. Once you make it to Zlandicars hallway/room, the lag isnt bad at all though.

Alde
07-25-2015, 04:08 PM
Tried to zone in to DN today, crashed to desktop. Couldn't log back in at all. Had to re-beta copy, tried to zone in again, same deal.

Pint
07-25-2015, 05:44 PM
i had to log in a guildies character and zone him out of DN bc he also got stuck in the zone.

Speedi
07-25-2015, 06:52 PM
zoned in

unplayable lag and mass disconnect

Several guildmates of mine had the same issue today. But this has been known for quite sometime. I know for the 10 months or so I been doing beta it's been like this.

Freakish
07-25-2015, 07:00 PM
I was also having lag issues. Stuttering framerates until I hit /hidecorpse all, but I was still getting very low fps as I ran circles around the entrance.

Imposter
07-28-2015, 06:21 PM
This is a new issue then. I zoned in there maybe yesterday or the day before... Those who managed to zone, did they notice the swarm beetle traps at the zone in? I've seen them there for the past week or two. It is likely they aren't despawning and their build up may be an issue.

That is absolutely what is going on, and all over the entire zone.

every trap that pops out a beast is not being killed, and instead being trained away or kills the person that triggered it. none of them are despawning so the entire zone is filled with critters that aren't supposed to be there.

Please add some code to despawn triggered mob pops or this zone is going to be laggy or unplayable.

Pint
07-28-2015, 09:33 PM
We had mentioned before in threads that the trap mobs weren't despawning and were stagnating where ever they lost aggro at. The response was that it was classic iirc? I don't remember it being the case though.

Awwalike
07-29-2015, 02:37 AM
lowl practicing DN

Imposter
07-29-2015, 04:30 PM
We had mentioned before in threads that the trap mobs weren't despawning and were stagnating where ever they lost aggro at. The response was that it was classic iirc? I don't remember it being the case though.

even if there was evidence that it was classic to stack a hundred trap mobs at the entrance of a zone, why would CSR want to deal with that shit?

I remember TMO killed a black reaver at City of Mist entrance to grief newbs. The CSR didn't like it then, just imagine the outrage everyday at DN entrance when you zone in and find 35 tiny beetles, 15 phase spiders, and 10 dracos camping your corpse.

Destron
08-12-2015, 12:49 AM
I didn't have any issues but I know when we had a large force in DN recently some people had issues arise.