PDA

View Full Version : King Tormax's Head

Terpuntine
08-18-2015, 04:17 AM
Has anyone on blue attempted a turn in to Yelinak for the quest yet? From the sources I've seen it looks as if you need high Amiable or Kindly (for safety) to do the hand in.

I'm just curious if that is how the quest is set here before I attempt to turn my Tormax head in sub Ally.

Any info is appreciated, thanks.

Pint
08-18-2015, 08:04 AM
Dain's quests:

Warmly for dirk turn in.
Ally for tormax head.
Ally for protection of the dain.

If those are not correct, need some evidence/research posted.

These are the same as there were in beta.

http://www.project1999.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2013747&postcount=3

id assume ally for all 3 head turn ins just to be safe, although i dont know why nilbog lists tormax head as a dain quest, i didnt think they were related and i didnt think tormax heads had anything to do with ring quest.

heartbrand
08-18-2015, 08:19 AM
Dain gives you hackle hammer for Tormax head

Daldaen
08-18-2015, 08:53 AM
Dain gives you hackle hammer for Tormax head

This is why you didn't think Tormax head was relevant to Dain. The reward Dain gives is horrible. If any Tormax head goes to Dain instead of Yelinak your guild needs to deguild that person for being really dumb.

Nilbog wasn't speaking about the ring quest specifically there, just all 3 quests that the Dain offers which have faction checks.

Ele
08-18-2015, 10:45 AM
This is why you didn't think Tormax head was relevant to Dain. The reward Dain gives is horrible. If any Tormax head goes to Dain instead of Yelinak your guild needs to deguild that person for being really dumb.

Nilbog wasn't speaking about the ring quest specifically there, just all 3 quests that the Dain offers which have faction checks.

Script Tormax head -> Dain turn in so it broadcasts (Soulfire style) to server the dummies name that actually turns it in so we can openly mock them?

heartbrand
08-18-2015, 11:07 AM
On a PvP server the hackle hammer is pretty incredible. Id venture that in four months from now everyone in Empire will have the boots, it may make sense to start using it for hackle hammers which have a great use in PvP.

Erati
08-18-2015, 11:11 AM
he drops the hammer tho - why not use heads to make those uber dragon helms you can customize

Daldaen
08-18-2015, 11:38 AM
On a PvP server the hackle hammer is pretty incredible. Id venture that in four months from now everyone in Empire will have the boots, it may make sense to start using it for hackle hammers which have a great use in PvP.

What PvP? Half the server is Empire and during prime time you only have enough people for 2 per zone?

heartbrand
08-18-2015, 11:51 AM
I know it's fun to troll, but if you go to red99pvp.net you'd see there's a lot of pvp. Pop has been high 300's lately. Shrug.

dafier
08-18-2015, 12:07 PM

Wiki needs update with this awesome Dain quest and item you speak of.

Colgate
08-18-2015, 01:44 PM
hackle hammer top 5 item in velious on pvp servers

related to thread, we had someone turn in a dain head to tormax at amiably on sunday and it was eaten with no reward, despite the fact that tormax was responding to quest scripts and even gave the line saying he wanted dain's and yelinak's heads

sources all over the place suggest you only needed amiably to do these faction leader head turn ins

Erati
08-18-2015, 01:51 PM
Can u make a bug report n post the evidence ? if its indeed true- itll get changed Nilbog has been asking for faction evidence

Terpuntine
08-21-2015, 03:57 PM
Handed my Tormax head into Yelinak at Kindly and received my boots.

krazyGlue
08-21-2015, 04:58 PM
I would turn the head in for this hammer

MEGANS LAW
08-21-2015, 06:46 PM

Thanks for your input.

jaybone
08-22-2015, 12:45 AM

Thankfully won't have to worry about that ever happening.

Coffee
08-24-2015, 01:36 PM
Lol at daldaen running around talking to npcs for total immersion and thinks hammer is bad

Ele
08-24-2015, 01:38 PM
Lol at daldaen running around talking to npcs for total immersion and thinks hammer is bad

No one said hammer was bad...

XiakenjaTZ
11-09-2015, 09:36 AM
Anyone know if you can cycle through this turn in multiple time?

Can you go boots to head back to sword then back to boots? Will it just keep going around?

Thanks,

Daldaen
11-09-2015, 10:06 AM
Yes you can cycle. No real reason to ever get anything other than FT2 Boots until Tunare is slain more regularly for better FT3/5 items.