PDA

View Full Version : Roaming Dragons WW

Lojik
01-12-2016, 06:41 PM
I've spent the last month or so in WW, and it seems that there are only a maximum of 2 roaming dragons up at once, and there should be three. Please note this excludes:

Cargalia, Von, Glati, Neordla, any sapara, harla dar, travala, mraaka

Ele's post here:
https://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=163640

links a post with some useful info (with minor errors.) If you read the rest if that thread from graffe you'll start to see a general consensus on who the particular roaming mobs are and that there are three, not two spawns.

Perhaps there are three now and I'm just missing them (zone is big and I'm no ranger) but I am often the only one in zone. I've often seen two but never three, and I've spent the better part of a month here.

http://www.graffe.com/forums/showthread.php?4546-Myga-PH/page2

If someone has seen all 3 up at once please respond.

Daldaen
01-12-2016, 06:54 PM
The Myga chain doesn't appear to be functioning correctly from what I can tell.

On two different occasions I've killed one of the four PHers listed in that post, Gangel and Onava, then arrived just before 8 hours later and none of the 5 are up. Waited over an hour and none spawned either time.

Lojik
01-12-2016, 07:23 PM
The Myga chain doesn't appear to be functioning correctly from what I can tell.

On two different occasions I've killed one of the four PHers listed in that post, Gangel and Onava, then arrived just before 8 hours later and none of the 5 are up. Waited over an hour and none spawned either time.

Don't think there was definitive proof in that thread that only those 4 were phers, with people saying they saw multiple of those up at once. I will say that it's been pretty consistent that when i kill a roamer they spawn 8.5 hours later (roughly.) Maybe it's just luck and my imagination, but I do think we are missing one of three spawn points.

Lojik
01-21-2016, 07:13 PM
So after finally spawning Myga I'll post what I know here:

Once again, there are 2 spawn points and there should be 3. From what i've seen any of the dragons that are ph's can spawn in either spot. I saw every PH until I saw Myga today. They're on 8.5 hour respawn timer, one spawn point is in front of where Karkona spawns in tov crater, the other is in the NE part of the zone close to the shore somewhere i think.

Happy hunting to you wizards, hope they fix this so DB isnt so absurdly hard to get