PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous: Sol A gnomes

Harazzer
10-22-2009, 11:38 PM
The clockwork gnomes in sola
- see invis
- have tentacle terror 200 yard knockback

They knock you into walls and beat you to death and you cant move.

Pretty awesome.

Nizzarr
10-23-2009, 12:32 AM
I believe they always had that. dont get on their bad side if you want to farm there :) just a tip!

Reiker
10-23-2009, 03:29 AM
I've never fought the gnomes in sola on this server. But they were definitely easily killable and farmable on live. The knockback is something that would happen 1-3 times a fight at most. I've noticed tentacle terrors in Najena chain knockback and if this is the case with sola gnomes it may need to be fixed. We used to safely exp at the castle with charmed gnomes in classic.

lapis_lazuli
10-23-2009, 10:32 AM
They never had see-invis before -- my rogue was always able to sneak on by.

Otto
10-23-2009, 11:56 AM
They never had see-invis before -- my rogue was always able to sneak on by.

Hide sneak is better than invis. You can still hide/sneak by them. Did it all day yesterday

Edit: And as far is the gnomes proccing knockback goes, didn't seem TOO out of the ordinary to me.... But almost all procs seem to happen more on this server than on live.

Donfrow
10-23-2009, 12:05 PM
Sol a gnomes could always see invis but couldn't see rogue sneak/hide as I recall.

Some gnome clockworks have the knock back effect. I don't recall which ones but a post on Allakhazam seems to indicate only the models that end with a "B" have it. From my experience on live it's never been that rare of a proc (for the gnomes that do have it).

Zithax
10-23-2009, 01:28 PM
I don't recall all gnomes having the knockback, but I do recall few clockworks having it, perhaps it is as Donfrow said, model's B only.

nilbog
10-27-2009, 09:20 PM
Models B and C both proc knockback.

B models carry force modules and C models carry frost modules.

Pending restart, they should proc it less often!