PDA

View Full Version : Chardok revamp

Kelor
07-19-2016, 03:50 PM
Do we see this here or is this in Luclin? cant seem to see it on patch notes.

falkun
07-19-2016, 04:02 PM
According to the wiki, the Chardok revamp should happen on this server, as it occurred prior to Luclin (source (http://wiki.project1999.com/Players:EQLive_Timeline)).

wwoneo
07-19-2016, 10:30 PM
According to the wiki, the Chardok revamp should happen on this server, as it occurred prior to Luclin (source (http://wiki.project1999.com/Players:EQLive_Timeline)).

This source shows that Chardok Revamped occurred in October of 2001 and Luclin Came out December 4th 2001. That mean's that the Chardok Revamp patch was 2 months before the end of Velious.

That being said, since the timeline on P99 is extremely extended. The chardok revamp might not actually come out for quite a while. If you look at the same source you posted, Velious was released 33 months longer than the original release date of Kunark to Velious on live servers.

If we use that as measurement to determine when the Chardok revamp should take place, then it would be approximately 10/12 * 48 months (approx 1yr + 33month extension from p99 servers) = 40 months after the release of Velious.

So, it's possible we might not see the Chardok revamp for another 25+ months (at the most).

Note: these numbers are all approximate.
Happy Hunting for Chardok 2.0 !

Llandris
07-19-2016, 10:38 PM
There will be a chardok revamp, yes

lurk
07-20-2016, 12:57 AM
I can't help but see a bunch of awesome charm pet weapons when I look at chardok 2.0 loots. You got two 70% slow proc's from Di`Zok Oracle Shillelagh and Writ of Di`zok. A self heal on Jeldorin. There's a couple 200+ dmg proc weapons. Snare on anklesmasher has some uses. Probably more goodies I can't remember.

Sony made the shillelagh a no pet weapon during live because I farmed it non stop during PoP... well I farmed the king mostly but might as well try for 70% slow if you're there. Tried solo'ing the Va Dyn with the slow stick but it didn't proc in time. Also blew one a Doomshade just to see if pets can slow immune mobs (they can't but root works and at the time pet stun landed up to level 6000)

Plus you get unlimited gather shadows on a bunch of new classes and a (probably) rechargeable summon corpse clicky. Bring the fresh lewts!

xKoopa
07-20-2016, 10:23 PM
I can't help but see a bunch of awesome charm pet weapons when I look at chardok 2.0 loots. You got two 70% slow proc's from Di`Zok Oracle Shillelagh and Writ of Di`zok. A self heal on Jeldorin. There's a couple 200+ dmg proc weapons. Snare on anklesmasher has some uses. Probably more goodies I can't remember.

Sony made the shillelagh a no pet weapon during live because I farmed it non stop during PoP... well I farmed the king mostly but might as well try for 70% slow if you're there. Tried solo'ing the Va Dyn with the slow stick but it didn't proc in time. Also blew one a Doomshade just to see if pets can slow immune mobs (they can't but root works and at the time pet stun landed up to level 6000)

Plus you get unlimited gather shadows on a bunch of new classes and a (probably) rechargeable summon corpse clicky. Bring the fresh lewts!

SK skele illusion spell is clearly the most important thing..

Nirgon
08-03-2016, 11:44 AM
There will be a chardok revamp, yes

if u swish upon a star

LostCause
08-11-2016, 07:23 PM
i know this is out of topic but was cazic thule ( the zone) not god revamped during luclin?

Lorian
08-12-2016, 09:57 AM
i know this is out of topic but was cazic thule ( the zone) not god revamped during luclin?

We got the CT revamp on p2002 last month so i would assume it happened during Velious and that it will come to p99 at some point.

Daldaen
08-12-2016, 10:39 AM
We got the CT revamp on p2002 last month so i would assume it happened during Velious and that it will come to p99 at some point.

P2002 just makes stuff up.

Cazic Thule was not revamped during Velious. That was an early Luclin revamp. Thus why every single item had a Rec or Req 51 level on it. The usage of those pre-Luclin could be counted on 1 hand.

heartbrand
08-12-2016, 03:47 PM
CT revamp was awesome

Lorian
08-12-2016, 06:21 PM
P2002 just makes stuff up.

All the time, right? Our devs might not be timeline talibans (after all we had PoK since the start) but CT revamp is nontheless live and its pretty cool! :)

Speedi
08-12-2016, 09:53 PM
WTS Hammered Golden Hoop 80kpp

WTS Chokidai Hide Pauldrons 40kpp

WTS Shroud of Undeath 80kpp

WTS Dead Men Floating 100kpp

WTS Jeldorin 80kpp

WTS Desiccated Halfling Mask (loot rights) 250kpp

Can't wait, Speedi will be poor no longer!

Farzo
08-24-2016, 02:14 AM
WTS Hammered Golden Hoop 80kpp

WTS Chokidai Hide Pauldrons 40kpp

WTS Shroud of Undeath 80kpp

WTS Dead Men Floating 100kpp

WTS Jeldorin 80kpp

WTS Desiccated Halfling Mask (loot rights) 250kpp

Can't wait, Speedi will be poor no longer!

I'll take 1 of each.

Kevynne
08-28-2016, 09:54 PM
WTB halfling mask loot rights 5 pizzas

Nune
09-07-2016, 04:52 PM
WTB halfling mask loot rights 5 pizzas

dude who were you in game back in the day/now?

Your forum name is so familiar and I live in Indiana too and I cannot remember as its been too long and drugs are bad kids mmmkuay

I've been Rumham / Maybach / Itap as mains on P99/R99

Moosetoe
09-22-2016, 04:27 PM
I know the Chardok revamp happened in October, 2001, but I wasn't able to find evidence of Regal Band of the Bathezid, Di`zok Insignia Ring, Spirit Wracked Cord, or any information on the quest items or quest line whatsoever until May 3rd to May 6th of 2002 at the earliest - 6 months into Luclin.

I hate to poop on the dreams of countless individuals hoping for these items, but it appears as though these quests weren't available in Velious. Anyone able to find better research to the contrary?

Moosetoe
09-22-2016, 04:29 PM
Then again, I also wasn't able to find any information on Strength of the Elements until the November patch following the Chardok revamp patch, though it's already in-game right now for whatever reason with the May(?) patch, so what do I know..

Bummey
09-23-2016, 11:10 AM
Then again, I also wasn't able to find any information on Strength of the Elements until the November patch following the Chardok revamp patch, though it's already in-game right now for whatever reason with the May(?) patch, so what do I know..

I know that Phinny didn't start dropping the fused coral ore until this most recent aoe nerf patch. Or it was rare enough that it didn't drop over the course of 40 kills before this patch.

Bristlebaner
12-20-2016, 11:57 AM
I realize this is a slight necro...but do we know when this patch might come out?

maximum
12-20-2016, 04:11 PM
Tons of timeline and patch notes resources here: http://wiki.project1999.com/Timeline

Things left in the timeline to implement before Luclin:
* Befallen revamp event
* Stonebrunt Mtns
* Chardok revamp
* Monk triple attack and 2-hander revamp
* Project M

Cazic-Thule and Jaggedpine were all 2002 (post-Luclin).

Fasttimes
12-28-2016, 10:04 PM
Tons of timeline and patch notes resources here: http://wiki.project1999.com/Timeline

Things left in the timeline to implement before Luclin:
* Befallen revamp event
* Stonebrunt Mtns
* Chardok revamp
* Monk triple attack and 2-hander revamp
* Project M

Cazic-Thule and Jaggedpine were all 2002 (post-Luclin).

dont forget bard and warrior offhand