PDA

View Full Version : Stuck in 30's on class choices

teai
02-09-2017, 04:13 PM
Tl'Dr - I am a big baby who cant pick a class help pls ;w;

Having a hard time going past 30s on anything really. Have PLD, MNK,MAG,NEC all over 30 and just cant seem to find anything.

Monk
I got sick of pulling on monk, also new to the game, so each area I am falling into pits and crap that everyone else knows about. I enjoyed the damage I guess, but it was very little utility if that makes sense. You just stand there or juggle some aggro.

Maybe it would be more fun with Jboots? or something?

Mage
My mage was just boring as hell, I grouped, then solo'd , then tried grouping again, but the XP rate is just horrible even compared to just nuking hill giants solo or something and medding, that bad.

Just felt like I was horrible at soloing too. Firepet with focus item, recalling energy, just never hit the right mana rate I guess.

Nec
I rarely grouped with necro, but it was active, but never felt that amazing, and hit the issue of " Why am I grouping as a solo class? " Best tool kit, I could do anything mostly, but always alone ;w;

Also being KOS was kind of annoying eventualy

PLD
I loved Paladin, groups are fun, loved tanking and being good at it, but waiting for groups killed it. I spent a few days LFG and it just burned me out, no idea how it happened at 34, but it did

Just dont know what to do exactly. Monk is most decked out, and paladin is kind of stripped because gear is so cheap anyway.

I just want to feel powerful but not be stuck soloing you know?

Strong character, mage felt WEAK as a kitten without pet, slow travel sucks, no heals suck, mana issues suck.

What to do D:

I think I have about 30k if I sell off monk stuff

http://i.imgur.com/mtejxOw.gif

Munkh
02-09-2017, 04:20 PM
Sounds like you need a cleric. Just sit back and heal. They are usually in demand for groups. Not much required. No pulling, no pet management...

Expediency
02-09-2017, 04:22 PM
The best way to enjoy this game is to not limit yourself to one character. Even if you pick a warrior/cleric/ench, one of the 3 classes every group wants, you will STILL have to wait for groups some time. Pick two classes you like, park them in different places, and you have twice the chance at groups. This works even better if one of your classes can solo and one is group oriented; always try the grouping class first and then play the caster and solo for an hour if you cant find a group.

I have a rogue and paladin as alts. If I dont find a group if five minutes of waiting, I switch back to my main. Sitting around for two hours waiting is a waste of time.

ZiggyTheMuss
02-09-2017, 04:33 PM
Well no one can really tell you which class to play. Different people enjoy different classes. I do share your opinion of mages. They are very powerful but completely reliant on pet and have no CC.

Monk I have played on live and very much enjoyed. FD splitting and pulling can be enjoyable I think. You should also be able to solo or group depending on your mood.

Necro is actually a very versatile class at higher levels, grouping and solo. A good necro can take over the roles of healer and enchanter in certain situations.

Not familiar with Paladins really never played one.

I will suggest possibly try an enchanter? I never played enchanter on live but it is a LOT of fun, kicking myself I never made one until here. It's like a completely different game. I have enjoyed soloing, duoing and grouping and must say that they feel quite rewarding to play when done properly.

Sage Truthbearer
02-09-2017, 04:33 PM
Play what you find the funnest. You say you enjoyed your Paladin the most, so why not keep him? Yeah, being LFG sucks, but groups don't just fall into your lap. You have to learn to start your own sometimes. Also, roll an alt to play when you've tried everything and can't still can't find a group. You could play your Necro.

Darguth
02-09-2017, 04:35 PM
The best way to enjoy this game is to not limit yourself to one character. Even if you pick a warrior/cleric/ench, one of the 3 classes every group wants, you will STILL have to wait for groups some time. Pick two classes you like, park them in different places, and you have twice the chance at groups. This works even better if one of your classes can solo and one is group oriented; always try the grouping class first and then play the caster and solo for an hour if you cant find a group.

I have a rogue and paladin as alts. If I dont find a group if five minutes of waiting, I switch back to my main. Sitting around for two hours waiting is a waste of time.

This. Variety is the spice of life in EQ. I have 4 alts I'm working on simultaneously that I focus on doing different things with. Two are group-focused classes and two are solo-focused classes and I have them parked in different zones. Depending on my mood and where the population is that night I'll bop between them to find something fun.

For me the journey to end-game is a lot of fun, so I don't mind if I spread my progression time across multiple characters. If you want to race to 60, EQ is perhaps not the game for you :D

Daud
02-09-2017, 04:38 PM
T

Strong character, mage felt WEAK as a kitten without pet, slow travel sucks, no heals suck, mana issues suck.

Shaman.

katrik
02-09-2017, 04:59 PM
Tl'Dr - I am a big baby who cant pick a class help pls ;w;

Having a hard time going past 30s on anything really. Have PLD, MNK,MAG,NEC all over 30 and just cant seem to find anything.

Monk
I got sick of pulling on monk, also new to the game, so each area I am falling into pits and crap that everyone else knows about. I enjoyed the damage I guess, but it was very little utility if that makes sense. You just stand there or juggle some aggro.

Maybe it would be more fun with Jboots? or something?

Mage
My mage was just boring as hell, I grouped, then solo'd , then tried grouping again, but the XP rate is just horrible even compared to just nuking hill giants solo or something and medding, that bad.

Just felt like I was horrible at soloing too. Firepet with focus item, recalling energy, just never hit the right mana rate I guess.

Nec
I rarely grouped with necro, but it was active, but never felt that amazing, and hit the issue of " Why am I grouping as a solo class? " Best tool kit, I could do anything mostly, but always alone ;w;

Also being KOS was kind of annoying eventualy

PLD
I loved Paladin, groups are fun, loved tanking and being good at it, but waiting for groups killed it. I spent a few days LFG and it just burned me out, no idea how it happened at 34, but it did

Just dont know what to do exactly. Monk is most decked out, and paladin is kind of stripped because gear is so cheap anyway.

What to do D:

http://i.imgur.com/mtejxOw.gif

Be the best solo'er and the best group class in the game and pick shaman. Enchanter is close second for same combo.

bigjerry
02-09-2017, 05:03 PM
shaman is swag but so unfun tho

Kaedain
02-09-2017, 05:20 PM
Roll a Druid , welcomed in groups til around the 40s
Has plenty of utility like you mentioned (sow/ports/heals/dots/buffs)
Strong solo class and can bank roll some money for another class you can pick again later

Jimjam
02-09-2017, 05:34 PM
If you find you enjoy levelling up and the 'strength' of your characters up to the 30s, perhaps just roll another character to take up to the 30s?

Enc and Shaman sound up your alley, probably shaman more as it responds well to twinking (which also sounds like it is your thing).

teai
02-09-2017, 06:48 PM
I have a 14 druid, Teai lol mt first char in p99. I got stuck at sisters camp in Lfay, I can hold it, but somehow druid just wasnt that fun? No idea, I finally got Sow, I just feel weak I guess and I hate soloing but that cash ;w;

Shaman sounds maybe more fun, I guess you get a specific tradeskill too. hopefully barbarians arent too screwed.

OK, I think I am going to get together a little 300plat starters kit and give it a shot.

Lhancelot
02-09-2017, 07:08 PM
I know exactly how you feel. I am the king of alts and have so many alts it's... well it's just sad tbh. But I digress...

I have found enchanter most promising of all so far.

Powerful in groups, powerful solo. You can do so many types of groupings too, with smaller groups for instance duo with druids, shamans, etc.

Really, there's never a moment you find yourself unable to XP somewhere.

Shaman is similar in it's ceiling of overall power for soloing or grouping only it took a lot longer for the shaman to reach that place of power.

My shaman felt strong around 44 iirc, while my enchanter easily is quite powerful at 36. Also, shaman gives you a lot more things to work for regarding spells, gears etc.

Other than the immense cost of shaman gearing and spells, the other thing I don't care for as much is the constant canni/buffing of group, it gets old for me.

Chanter is much cheaper to gear and can be quite effective right out the gates with very little gearing needed.

The other class which I personally really love is druid. I enjoy the ports, you can make plats easily via porting, you can do quests easily by porting around gathering the items you need to MQ or farm for your other toons, you can also be a great buffer for lowbies that's always fun helping people...

The only issue with druid is around 35 I started to find myself not having a very defined role in groups.

Once I got to 50 on the druid it was really pronounced, and I just found soloing tons easier plus I could quad which is awesome! Then, around 53 I found it really hard to find mobs to quad and the XP sucked. And groups were very hard to get into.

I think once druid gets to 60, the doors open back up a bit for groupings and for a decent ceiling of power, but one thing is druids suck in dungeons as so many of their spells are most powerful outdoors.

Dungeon crawling on my 54 druid pretty much sucks.

My experiences are that of a fairly casual player that has millions of alts and not one 60.

Maybe my experiences are those you can relate to though, and perhaps I can save you the time of going through a million alts like I did to only come to the conclusion I have which is, enchanter, druid, shaman are the most fun for me, for the reasons I listed above.

Swish
02-09-2017, 08:46 PM
Bard! All of the utility, always wanted in groups, can pull well (if you enjoyed that aspect of the monk), fastest class in the game.

Only class I ever really leveled properly on both red and blue. Loads of kit, and if you can nail things like charm timers to minimize damage to you on charm breaks you'll go a long way :)

Lhancelot
02-09-2017, 09:07 PM
Bard! All of the utility, always wanted in groups, can pull well (if you enjoyed that aspect of the monk), fastest class in the game.

Only class I ever really leveled properly on both red and blue. Loads of kit, and if you can nail things like charm timers to minimize damage to you on charm breaks you'll go a long way :)

This class is really powerful has tons of utility, and I hate it.

I found myself tanking for groups, pulling for groups, CCing for groups, and feeling like no one appreciated any of it.

To get the most out of the class I had to twist songs, no less than 3 at all times or else I feel like I was slacking...

Other classes are so much easier and relaxing to play, not requiring the tedious fingerwork of using macro hotkeys to twist songs.

I recognize how great the bard is as a class but it takes a special kind of player to play it and play it well, all the time.

Just too nervewracking for my taste.

Bubbles
02-10-2017, 07:49 PM
Someone in the middle of burnout should not be trying to find the cure in leveling a shaman to 34.. just ick.

I'd recommend keeping the necro and monk.

Two 6/65 rings and a few stacks of bone chips is all the gear the necro needs.. So can put the money into the monk.

Monk gets FD and sneak, which never truly gets old. Monk is also great in a duo, trio, or full group. Nearly any group of 5 is happy to make a monk their 6th.

Learning to pull sucks, but its also the challenge of it all. You gotta see some amazing Reaver and moat trains before you figure out CoM. You see some of the goofy pathing in Karnors and SolA/B and hateplane etc... Embrace it, don't run from it. The paladin dies in almost all those pulling scenarios rather horribly.. The monk feigns and laughs at himself.

Bubbles
02-10-2017, 07:53 PM
I agree with Swish on a bard being a fun choice.

Go for the passive aggressive route though.

Level a cleric to 49. Then take the bard to Dreadlands. Murder everyone XPing on the wall. Swap to cleric. Res for plats. Swap back to bard.. Repeat.

You'll be rich in no time.

Jimjam
02-10-2017, 07:53 PM
I have a 14 druid, Teai lol mt first char in p99. I got stuck at sisters camp in Lfay, I can hold it, but somehow druid just wasnt that fun? No idea, I finally got Sow, I just feel weak I guess and I hate soloing but that cash ;w;

Shaman sounds maybe more fun, I guess you get a specific tradeskill too. hopefully barbarians arent too screwed.

OK, I think I am going to get together a little 300plat starters kit and give it a shot.

At 14 you can charm animals. Have you played with this yet?

Loadsamoney
02-10-2017, 09:25 PM
Don't understand why people don't want Paladins or Rangers in groups still. With the removal of class XP penalties, there's no reason to turn them away.

jolanar
02-13-2017, 11:47 AM
Someone in the middle of burnout should not be trying to find the cure in leveling a shaman to 34.. just ick.

I'd recommend keeping the necro and monk.

Two 6/65 rings and a few stacks of bone chips is all the gear the necro needs.. So can put the money into the monk.

Monk gets FD and sneak, which never truly gets old. Monk is also great in a duo, trio, or full group. Nearly any group of 5 is happy to make a monk their 6th.

Learning to pull sucks, but its also the challenge of it all. You gotta see some amazing Reaver and moat trains before you figure out CoM. You see some of the goofy pathing in Karnors and SolA/B and hateplane etc... Embrace it, don't run from it. The paladin dies in almost all those pulling scenarios rather horribly.. The monk feigns and laughs at himself.

I agree with this. Shaman before 34 is honestly pretty terrible, especially solo. If getting past the 30s is your problem that is a bad class to attempt it on. Enchanters have the same problem to a lesser extent.

Necro and monk are both great choices for what you are after.

teai
02-13-2017, 01:44 PM
I dont know what my issue with necro was, maybe just fear kiting forever then charming a bit. Efficient but its just a little boring, always dot damage, although it was a thrill to kill giants then halflings for plat without faction fears. Having a huge issue selling was always annoying to no end.

Monk is fun sort of because not many abilities which are nice to have. FD is great, but it also means you are the pulling guy. I have fun pulling but eventually like breaks you know D: Then I heard later on you stack resist gear and pray while doing large splits. Could be fun but is losing all the XP fun? I dont know.

I am thinking druid or shaman so I can either solo, run around fast, or kick back and support heal and if druid got too difficult to xp or group, port bot like people suggest I guess.

My enchanter is currently stuck at lvl 9. I should probably just bonechip or CB belt it up to get charm.

I have a week to think about it, EQ doesnt like my new processor and board so have some stuff incoming for dedicated p99 setup in the bathroom

Lobus
02-13-2017, 03:01 PM
for dedicated p99 setup in the bathroom

really hope that was an autocorrect of bedroom...

skarlorn
02-13-2017, 03:05 PM
How has no one recommended rogue?

Rogue is arguably the worst for soloing unless you learn how to ghost-step backstab. It has a lot of fun utility that the monk lacks, plus higher DPS. I felt about the same way as you towards monk - found rogue to be way more fun.

Then play enchanter for solo.

goldlush
02-13-2017, 03:21 PM

this

skarlorn
02-13-2017, 04:39 PM
OP is going to hate bard because its melee is a tease

also - he was sick of pulling on monk at level 30. now bards gonna be under greater demand for pulls than evar

Muggens
02-13-2017, 04:48 PM
Yeah I guess Rogue is only option for OP.

Issar
02-13-2017, 05:03 PM
OP is going to hate bard because its melee is a tease

also - he was sick of pulling on monk at level 30. now bards gonna be under greater demand for pulls than evar

That was my thought as well. Rogue sounds like a good fit here.

Bubbles
02-13-2017, 05:40 PM
I dont know what my issue with necro was, maybe just fear kiting forever then charming a bit. Efficient but its just a little boring, always dot damage, although it was a thrill to kill giants then halflings for plat without faction fears. Having a huge issue selling was always annoying to no end.

Spending time in mistmoore on my necro eventually made him completely ally to bards... to the point that I now purposely sell off most goods in the NFP bard guild for max faction boost.

Also, if you ever decide the WFP milita need to die, you can also make the NFP cleric and pally guilds a good vendor destination as well.

teai
02-13-2017, 07:05 PM
I tried bard and you do feel lazy if you do feel lazy if you aren't doing a ton of stuff. Its nice you CAN do a lot of different things, but it sucks your melee doesn't scale but I heard high level you can afk mana song.

Speed is nice, (I got to lvl 10 with mistmoore drums) but I dont know D: I've grouped with bards and its really nice with AOE mez and the buffs, but the keystrokes kind of blow

My issue with rogue is I would require Jboot or something, I do really hate moving slowly after having sow at lvl 30 on other chars

Issar
02-13-2017, 07:45 PM
I tried bard and you do feel lazy if you do feel lazy if you aren't doing a ton of stuff. Its nice you CAN do a lot of different things, but it sucks your melee doesn't scale but I heard high level you can afk mana song.

Speed is nice, (I got to lvl 10 with mistmoore drums) but I dont know D: I've grouped with bards and its really nice with AOE mez and the buffs, but the keystrokes kind of blow

My issue with rogue is I would require Jboot or something, I do really hate moving slowly after having sow at lvl 30 on other chars

Ranger then? SoW at 30, which is pretty manageable. Good dps and has a solo option. They are asked to pull in outdoor zones, but it's way easier for them vs any other class, outdoors.

With regards to a bard, they are simply the most tediously busy class, even when played at a mediocre level. I can attest, no group really wants and AFK bard. While run speed is awesome, if you don't enjoy the rest of the gameplay then don't waste your time.

Muggens
02-14-2017, 02:12 PM
Eh maybe some other game? EQ doesnt seem like your cup of tea

Mythanor
02-14-2017, 02:34 PM

Darguth
02-14-2017, 02:40 PM

The crux of the issues seems to boil down to "I might have to work to do stuff". Well, yeah. EQ is generally not an EZmode MMORPG like modern ones can tend to be. No one class excels at everything, because you're meant to be part of group generally.

teai
02-14-2017, 02:58 PM

I played on release, up to release Lucin (I didnt even own velious expansion, just kunark )

I was able to pick a class EASY back then ; TUNNEL RAT. I turned a Silver Serpentine Bracer into around 200k over a few months. Of course I never went outside, or to school (15 in 2000)

Eventually, I had decked out each class and WAS FINALLY READY TO PLAY THE GAME OH YEAH.

I got a few classes to 20's before I would flip to another, but was having a blast, until I let my friend play on my account.

He /petition and would wait for a GM Reponse then just spam Racial/Abuse stuff until he got my account banned. So I Went back outside and it ruined the rest of my teenage years.

Playing p99, someone gave me almost 1kp in free stuff after grouping with me on an alt. I've turned it into a good little fortune so i dont have to worry about equipping anyone ouside of crazy nice stuff.

I just want to do the rest of the game haha. I had A BLAST exploring areas POST lvl 25. I did unrest for the first time ever. I love exploring all the dungeons but HATE being unable to fight in them.

I love difficulty, I have a hard time playing new stuff because of the lack of difficulty. But maybe that is missing a bit from this server. I got really excited when I Saw lazy aggro being added.

I love the game, and its perfect because I never got to play Lucin

teai
02-14-2017, 03:02 PM
On that note : There are areas I've done so many times its like pulling teeth.

Crushbone : NOT AGAIN PLEASE NO MORE BELT FIGHTS

Gfay->CB->Oasis-> I have done like 100 times.

My necro was different doing FOB, kurns for first time, warsilk woods, (GIANTS SRSLY NEAT) then I made the mistake of heading back to the oldworld trying out stuff and got burned out killing halflings and guards VS giants I suppose.

I have been thinking of maybe Troll or Ogre shaman, I've never done ANYTHING on that side of the world, and Shaman is supposed to be strong in most circumstances (Plus sow to just run away or sow Pots later)

I am leaning towards Shaman, mostly because it will be new and exciting. I've also never really done HALAS or QEYNOS outside of my original EQ characters, and you quickly learn freeport is where the party was

PoptartOnRye
02-14-2017, 03:08 PM

My necro was different doing FOB, kurns for first time, warsilk woods, (GIANTS SRSLY NEAT) then I made the mistake of heading back to the oldworld trying out stuff and got burned out killing halflings and guards VS giants I suppose.

I have been thinking of maybe Troll or Ogre shaman, I've never done ANYTHING on that side of the world, and Shaman is supposed to be strong in most circumstances (Plus sow to just run away or sow Pots later)

I am leaning towards Shaman, mostly because it will be new and exciting. I've also never really done HALAS or QEYNOS outside of my original EQ characters, and you quickly learn freeport is where the party was

The only shamans out by Halas and Qeynos are barbarians. Troll and Ogre are still in the Freeport area, really.

Jimjam
02-14-2017, 03:25 PM
Silly Teaj, playing the game is starting a Halfling warrior and then going on adventures to earn your equipment in the field, not taking a fake job flipping pixels as burger grill attendant.

Of course you get bored at level 30 if you already have the best in slot tradable already!

teai
02-14-2017, 04:01 PM
Silly Teaj, playing the game is starting a Halfling warrior and then going on adventures to earn your equipment in the field, not taking a fake job flipping pixels as burger grill attendant.

Of course you get bored at level 30 if you already have the best in slot tradable already!

That is true to a degree. What fed my necro initially was loot desire. Having great items then just facing the grind from that point can be rough (doesnt bother me too much)

If EVERYONE was suffering with me , I would see the point of going naked, but this server its not worth it and almost being rude to groups knowing I could be more efficient (like 2-3 times)

mickmoranis
02-14-2017, 04:19 PM
I vote rogue, based off what you enjoyed and what you didnt enjoy with monk, rogue is like everything you liked and none of what you didnt like.

Sadiki
02-14-2017, 04:31 PM

The issue you're running into might be that pre-50 P99 is the most horribly boring thing on the planet and you're repeating it over and over.

Do you have a guild? Join a guild.

Jimjam
02-14-2017, 04:41 PM
also, if you are only taking toons to 30 don't bother getting them jboots that's sinking a lot of plat you can't liquidate. Sow pots are great.

BirryDaKir
02-14-2017, 04:45 PM
It sounds like you just don't like the mid levels regardless of the class. I've found that each character I've made and each play through I do, every class feels (for the most part) like a different game. Lots of classes don't really come into their own until the higher levels so try toughing it out. 1-50 doesn't take very long if you know where to group/solo.

If I were you, I'd branch out. There are a number of good spots to level in the 30s - and most people seem to stick to places like MM. The problem with MM is there are only two camps worth grouping in 32+, CE and CY. If those are full then you are fucked.

If I were you I'd keep playing the paladin since it sounds like you enjoy playing him and the real problem is finding a group. Check places like Sol A or Lower Guk or Cazic Thule, but they aren't usually good spots for pick up groups, so send tells and create groups. It usually makes for a good adventure. The Overthere can also be good xp or killing giants in WW or cougars in iceclad. Kedge Keep is another fun spot. Too often I see people standing at the zone and shout that they are lfg for 45 minutes and logging off. Grab some other brave souls and go find adventure!

Also, buy jboots or sow pots. A very worthwhile quality of life investment.

mefdinkins
02-14-2017, 04:57 PM
It all depends how you want to play the game. Do you want to raid, group, solo? Farm plat, farm EC?

I think I had like 6 characters created with 2 level 50+ before my first level 60. Then I had another 50+ when the second hit 60. My bard started as a "ec mule" but I liked his skills/tools so I leveled up a bit for fun, then he was a Naggy/Vox alt at 52 for a bit but I thought bard was awesome so I finished up and went 52-60.

You can spend your time/energy in this game doing a lot of crazy stuff - I probably could have created a level 30+ alt in the time it took me to work on Tailoring. You could farm a peggy cloak for 10 hours straight for free levitation or get some levels on your alt in that time and just use the levitation spell? Some are obsessed with faction -- you could level a lot up in the time it takes to do faction. Some quests take HOURS on HOURS. So all I'm saying is do what's fun for you.

One tough thing about having many alts is your money is super spread out. If you could get some jboots + basic mana items on your necro you could get him to 50+ easy where you can farm solid plat camps and still get some good XP. Then you could funnel that big plat for items like fungi or high end haste to make leveling other chars more fun/easy.

fadetree
02-14-2017, 05:36 PM
I like pre-50. Lots of us do. I like post 50 too, but it's definitely different.

Danth
02-14-2017, 06:30 PM
...until I let my friend play on my account. He /petition and would wait for a GM Reponse then just spam Racial/Abuse stuff until he got my account banned.

If you call this guy a friend, I'd hate to see what it takes for you to call someone an enemy!

--------------------------------------------------------

Nec
I rarely grouped with necro, but it was active, but never felt that amazing, and hit the issue of " Why am I grouping as a solo class? "

...I just want to feel powerful but not be stuck soloing you know?

If you want to group, then group. Any class that can solo decently will typically make experience more quickly alone; only the very best groups will exceed solo experience rates for the known solo powerhouse classes. The group classes are known as group classes specifically because they can't solo very well.

Danth

teai
02-14-2017, 06:43 PM
My big goals are

1. Experienced the content I never got to, so all content post 35
2. Be able to group or solo effectively, I guess that could be anything with enough twinking.

Are Jboots still 5k?

Dillian
02-14-2017, 06:47 PM

wish i had 30k and was considering myself new

teai
02-14-2017, 06:51 PM
wish i had 30k and was considering myself new

Well I got lucky on necro several times while leveling in warsilks woods with giant loot. the ONE time I was able to sell stuff constantly.

Also, I did halflings and guards from 29-34, but should have done treants I guess (never have done them before, Karanas are mystery to me)

I wonder why I ever left kunark. I think I was lonely ;w; Maybe I should have found a guild.

Crede
02-15-2017, 12:19 PM
Enchanter 100% man. Only class I didn't get bored of past 40, including my fungi epicd shaman which I quit around 50. Went straight to 60 with ease. It will suck until like 20 but then solo/duo/trio/ full group you're a beast and your pets only get more OP when the rest of melee classs are getting weaker relative to npcs. Bard and necro I played too but both pretty much weaker versions of enchanter. I will say that enchanter raiding sucks, but I'm assuming here you are referring to group content. There really is no class that is fun in all aspects of solo/group and raid content so you gotta figure out what you really want to do.

PM me on here if you want we can talk about an easy gear setup, super cheap, races, etc.

Dillian
02-15-2017, 06:30 PM
karanas are plagued right now. not sure if it makes a difference. personally im a casual player. i dont have the time for raids, although guild do offer more then raiding. I have been in some pretty funny conversations in guild chat before. i personally like to solo. I dont want to have someone rely on my ability to make sure they stay alive. if i die by my self and wasnt trained, i have no one to blame but my self, and i cant blame anyone else either. That is just my prefered play style. if i was playing back in 2001 to 2004 i had plenty of time to grow my neckbeard and raid.