PDA

View Full Version : Superior Camouflage Question?

Piecesxiii
01-08-2018, 07:55 PM
Sometimes when i cast superior camouflage it has a very short duration a minuet or even less but sometime it can last a whole run across multiple zones. the wiki says Superior Camouflage has a duration of 24min. Is this normal behavior for the spell? Does it have some kind of random timer? or some other reason to fade early. spell is cast by a lvl 19 Druid and it will fade with no interactions. I know its normal for it to ware off if the Camouflage character interacts with something or someone that is not what i am talking about.

Llandris
01-08-2018, 07:58 PM
The spell has a max duration of 24 Minutes, which means it can potentially last that long. However, every tick there's a chance of it to start fading. The duration is random, with the potential to last 24 minutes.

Piecesxiii
01-08-2018, 08:24 PM
Thanks for the quick reply. do other buff spells work this way? most seem more consistent, is the chance of the spell to rade relates to any skills or just random?

isoka
01-09-2018, 05:25 AM
Improved superior camouflage has a fixed duration though (as well as improved invisibility spells).