PDA

View Full Version : Thistle Underbrush

Rjohnson2
09-21-2018, 12:51 PM
Hey, was just wondering if anyone has any helpful information on Thistle Underbrush?
I'm just standing in front of Pixie tower and killing Faerie Maidens, and tracking for him.

Kavious
09-22-2018, 06:41 PM
Weird place to post this. I would ask this in the Server Chat forum

Nindien
09-25-2018, 03:12 AM
From what I understand, there are 4 roaming faerie maidens in the zone. 3 of them spawn near the faerie ring, 2 of which are PHs for Mina Glimmerwing. The 4th one spawns somewhere else (not sure where exactly) and that one is the PH for Thistle. The wiki says you can find Thistle at "760, -1265, 30 or paths by 925, -1158 (visual confirmation), Paused at 1268, 625."

I've done Mina many times but not Thistle but I'm sure you can use the same strategy for him that I've used for her: Run around the zone and find all four of the wandering Faerie Maidens. Aggro them all and run them to where the wiki says that Thistle spawns making sure not to leash them. Kill them all at once and wait wait the 6 minutes and 30 seconds. Whichever one pops near you is the Thistle PH. You can just sit there and kill that one over and over until you get him.