PDA

View Full Version : NPC Spawn Issue: strathbone runelord spawn location(Kaesora)

Carnal Malefactor
04-25-2011, 02:41 AM
I believe strathbone runelord may be spawning in the wrong area. I'm looking at the map on p99 wiki and his spawn is listed in one spot, and as I continued to explore the dungeon he spawned in a much different location. I'm not familiar with if he roams or not, just thought i'd put this here. not necessarily a big priority but just thought i'd mention that he may not be spawning in the correct location.

splitshine
04-27-2011, 11:28 AM
I can confirm that the runelord is spawning in a different place indicated to the maps on the wiki. The picture below is poor since I was attempting to highlight another issue with the runelord but it spawns in the space just southwest of the frenzied strathbone room (around loc 50, 50).

http://i1187.photobucket.com/albums/z389/Spliced1/EQ000010.jpg

Not to hijack the thread but the second issue is that it seems to want to cast root or some other such spell with that graphic but is constantly interrupting itself so you can stand in line of sight and cast whatever the hell you want at it while it's caught in it's own casting/interrupting loop. My thoughts are it's attempting to use an undead root on PCs attempting to kill it.