PDA

View Full Version : Quest Issue: Necromancer 6th Rank Skullcap

Wudan
05-15-2011, 07:05 AM
http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/quest.html?quest=727

the quest is bugged - "Foot of Candlestick" does not drop. Just wanted to ask if it will be fixed, because I know many people are stuck on this. TY

Mebryn
06-20-2011, 02:14 PM
Have you tried doing the quest the way it was originally done? To my understanding on Live they eventually have the Revenants drop both pieces and they stopped spawning the Halfling Swashbuckler in Firiona Vie. However originally you got the stem from the Revenants and you had to go to FV to find and kill a mob named "a halfling swashbuckler". The halfling drops a No Drop, No Trade Stein (plus some other no drop crappy rog armor). You trade the Stein to Grype in East Cabilis (I believe) and he'll give you the other half of the candlestick.

Although I have the stem of the candlestick and the stein, I haven't tried it out yet because I still need to get abit more Brood of Kotiz Faction before Keeper Rott will even give me the dialog about how he lost the Candlestick.

Hope this helps.

(Also, if you're looking for the Swashbuckler, go into the Swamp of No Hope and go all the way to the south-east corner and zone in FV there. Once you zone in just keep looking around that area. If you see "Red Eye Jack" kill him, he drops a gem needed for the next rank skullcap. I killed him and shortly after the swashbuckler spawned but it could just be coincedence. Kwinn the Traveler has spawned and was up for awhile as well, but I just left him be. You generally want to check around +2300 -1700 and just keep checking around there, GL)