PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous: A few bugs I've found

SkullThrone
08-13-2011, 09:03 PM
Bugs I see:

Not able to even loot one item from some corpses in Lake of Ill Omen. It ends up kicking me off loot screen. Note that it took place at -1200 -1800 by the water. Though I have rarely seen this bug in other places.. Relogging fixed the issue.

There are rare times that the attack on hotkey will not even activate - ended up getting hit but not dealing anything, and the times I remember this when it happened most (and it was a rare time this happened) was when I was in Upper Guk as a Shadowknight.

"Throw" skill not showing up in the Shadowknight skill list, even though the skill still gains points.

Oh yea, strange massive aggro in the room in Upper Guk just after the first bridge and down the plank to the right after the first room with the guards and sentries...aggro is just.....odd here....many adds even on pulls that don't seem to be needing to accrue so much aggro, yet it nets lots of aggro anyways in that next room with the gaz shaman pather and the two static Gaz/tuk frogs. Billions worth of aggro in that room, and unfairly. Just thought I'd mention.

Great server, thank you for giving us the opportunity to play the old EQ as it was and as I remember...